If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen?

Go down 
+6
Tony Marino
MediaWatchOz
Supernova
GrayWolf
Alan Smithee
RedBedroom
10 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen? Empty
PostSubject: If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen?   If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen? EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:35 pm

If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen?

If I had to choose anything, I think it would be personal, rather than a global or national happening. It would be the day I was born. I think it would give me more insight into my parents' history, and I don't have a lot of info on that, and never did.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen?   If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen? EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:52 pm

Great topic. The premise is to look but not touch (not to change the course of history?) If I could only choose one event I’d say the third day after Jesus’ execution but I’d rather witness events from the last supper to that point.
Back to top Go down
GrayWolf
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
GrayWolf

Male
Rep : 36

PostSubject: Re: If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen?   If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:16 am

The end of World War II.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen?   If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 3:49 am

Now that's a hard one, because to be in the past my main goal would be to participate in the events. To just watch? ROFLMAO! Okay I think I've got one...I don't know the exact date on this, but I would've loved to have been in the audience at a concert David Bowie was doing in the 70's when in the middle of a song he fell off the stage, into the house, and through all of it, he never missed a beat...that is either very devoted or very stoned and I would've loved to have been there to see it for myself.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen?   If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:45 am

I'd also like to be behind the grassy knoll in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/63 as they drove by.
Back to top Go down
MediaWatchOz
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
MediaWatchOz

Male
Rep : 0

PostSubject: * If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen?   If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:18 am

The only thing I would find interesting from the past would be there to see the moment the Class System came to be. If we believe all people are born equal, I would like to see the person or group of people who were the 1st to say...your beneath me I and my family/aires/friends will forever more be superior to you.

There is a class system amongst all races on this earth....who was the 1st and what made them come to this conclusion and how did they pull it off.

We all know we will never rid Humanity of this Class System; where there is no equality there can be no peace.

Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen?   If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:36 am

The Woodstock Festival 1969.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen?   If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:40 am

IDK, so much. lol
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen?   If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:44 am

Corny as it sounds I'm gonna say the bicentennial.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen?   If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:32 am

Tony Marino wrote:

Y'know I really was at a loss to pick one event, but this would be a good point. I missed Woodstock but went to the Atlanta Pop Festival in July 1970, which was a sequel in many ways. Woulda been nice to be at both.

RobbieFTW wrote:
Corny as it sounds I'm gonna say the bicentennial.
It wasn't such a big deal, altho ppl weren't as apathetic then as they are now. Lots of mention and special remembrances but most ppl not history buffs just went about their business. Well, maybe in the NorthEast it was more of a deal. I was in New Orleans.

Last edited by Shale on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wadsworth
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Wadsworth

Male
Rep : 16

PostSubject: Re: If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen?   If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:34 am

The MLK '63 March on Washington.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen?   If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:40 am

Wadsworth wrote:
The MLK '63 March on Washington.
OH! Another great choice where looking back at the significance you wish you could have been there. (I was just finishing Basic Training in the Air Force)
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen?   If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:46 am

Tony Marino wrote:

That's a really good one Tony.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen?   If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:14 pm

alan smithee wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

That's a really good one Tony.

Thanks Alan! What I would not give to be part of that music history in time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen?   If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1