CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Thoughts on the latest DH episode

RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Thoughts on the latest DH episode Empty Thoughts on the latest DH episode

Post by RobbieFTW Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:53 am

I was surprised by Gabby's storyline - I really thought that she had given up the career at Carlos' insistence. Considering how she acted to the other housewives when she moved into the neighborhood, I'm not surprised she was a handful! As for Sam... it never occurred to me either that he was Rex's son. I have a feeling that this will be the catalyst for Shawn Pyfrom's departure from the series (something that was announced earlier this year). Sam may be Bree's "salvation" - he may allow her to rectify all the mistakes she made with Andrew and Danielle and make great strides toward reparing her relationship with Orson. I only hope that he doesn't turn out to be unstable and psychotic. He looked like he was barely holding it together after Andrew knocked him down (although I don't agree with violence, I was glad Andrew knocked that smug look off of his face!). I also assumed at first that he was gay, but that would be redundant for Bree to have two gay children (though not biologically) - however it does happen. He did mention that Andrew was having an affair with that assistant from last week - I don't like the way that that plotpoint was so nonchalant considering Andrew and Alex are supposed to be in a committed relationship. I wonder if he is the strangler from earlier this season... did that storyline get a resolution? If Patrick had no idea where Angie and Dominque were, who was spying on them?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Thoughts on the latest DH episode Empty Re: Thoughts on the latest DH episode

Post by RedBedroom Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:57 pm

Wasn't this story line with Gabby hinted at before when she tried to get back into modeling several seasons ago? I seem to recall her meeting with her old manager or something like that and that manager talking about her diva ways.

They really never mention Andrew's boyfriend anymore do they?

I thought the episode was a great one and I am really loving the show this year. Although Susan and Mike are starting to bug me, and I used to love the characters.
    SecHandNews
    SecHandNews
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by SecHandNews Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:13 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Although Susan and Mike are starting to bug me, and I used to love the characters.

Mike and Susan are only interesting when they're apart. Like most TV couples, once they're married, it becomes a bit banal.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:29 pm