Did you ever bully anyone as a kid? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did you ever bully anyone as a kid?

Go down 
+6
Nystyle709
GrayWolf
Forgiveness Man
RobbieFTW
Cheaps
Chris
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Did you ever bully anyone as a kid? Empty
PostSubject: Did you ever bully anyone as a kid?   Did you ever bully anyone as a kid? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:52 am

When you were a kid, in school or around the neighborhood, did you ever used to harass any of your peers?
If so, if you saw them today, would you apologize?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever bully anyone as a kid?   Did you ever bully anyone as a kid? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:55 am

yes i would apologize, me and my girls ONE time harrassed this chic name carolyn after school. we were in fourth grade, i cant believe we did this, but we chased her. i WOULD SO APOLOGIZE if i seen her today. i feel so bad
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever bully anyone as a kid?   Did you ever bully anyone as a kid? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:12 am

Yeah when I was in 3th grade there was this girl named Erin in the 4th grade that I messed with at recess. One of the other 4th graders said to me one day "Go up to her and roar like a tiger", so I did and she screamed, ran away from me and hysterically cried. My mind was immature and I thought it was funny so I kept on chasing after her saying "rooooaaaarrrr, rooooaaaarrrr". When my 3rd grade teacher that had been her teacher the year before heard that Erin was being picked on at recess by some in the class, she got mad and demanded that we leave her alone! I don't know what her issue was but I remember something said about how she had had a traumatic experience at another school. For the next year or so I kept on going "rooooaaaarrrr, rooooaaaarrrr" when I saw her, sometimes she would cry and other times she would just sit there and take it and quietly say "leave. . . me . . ." and then yell "ALONE!" The thing is that i was sometimes picked on too in school so maybe I did it to her to have some of that power others had on me? I hate myself for this memory and WOULD tell her I was sorry today if I saw her.

Last edited by RobbieFTW on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever bully anyone as a kid?   Did you ever bully anyone as a kid? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:35 am

I didn't bully; I was bullied. Razz
Back to top Go down
GrayWolf
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
GrayWolf

Male
Rep : 36

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever bully anyone as a kid?   Did you ever bully anyone as a kid? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:48 am

Maybe I wasn't nice all the time but I can't think of a time when I ever bullied anybody, not my personality.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever bully anyone as a kid?   Did you ever bully anyone as a kid? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:36 pm

Nope. Wasn't me.
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever bully anyone as a kid?   Did you ever bully anyone as a kid? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:04 pm

NO! But I was bullied pretty badly from age 10-13. I went through puberty younger than other girls and had acne and my dad was in the military so I was always the new kid...

It was really awful.

But then I had the satisfaction of getting hit on by one of the guys who bullied me the worst when I was 15 and I felt a little better about it, of course I didn't go out with him, but I wasn't mean to him. I just said no.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever bully anyone as a kid?   Did you ever bully anyone as a kid? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:52 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:

awwww see you needed me around to protect you lil bro!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever bully anyone as a kid?   Did you ever bully anyone as a kid? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:53 pm

Nah I was a good kid, the most I ever did was laugh at people. There were bullies in my classes in Catholic School but none of them ever messed with me.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever bully anyone as a kid?   Did you ever bully anyone as a kid? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:13 pm

Yep I was a bully and I actually DID apologize for it. In elementary school there used to be this fat girl in my class whose name was Angie. Just about everybody picked on her for her weight, including yours truly. She held up good though....and never gave any of us the satisfaction of knowing it bothered her if it did. Back then kids used to threaten to expose each other phone #'s in class. I remember phone # giving away was a big thing because we'd "threaten" to prank call each other ("yeah I got'cha # and you CAN expect me to play on ya phone!") Anyway....I got her #, but never called her. Then about six or seven years later when I was in late HS and hadn't seen her since the 6th grade, I found her #. Out of nowhere I called her up and asked if it was her. She said it was. I asked "Remember when I used to call you names in class?" She was like "Yeah". Then I said "Just want you to know I'm sorry about that". Then I quickly hung up before she could even react.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever bully anyone as a kid?   Did you ever bully anyone as a kid? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:50 pm

No - never bullied anyone, but I was bullied as a kid. I wasn't part of the in crowd and I was really studious. Plus, my Dad was an administrator. There were a few kids who picked on me, along with the rest of the teacher's kids. I wouldn't be surprised if some of those bullies ended up in jail, as they were pretty messed up and bullying wasn't all they did.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever bully anyone as a kid?   Did you ever bully anyone as a kid? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:34 am

Tony Marino wrote:
Forgiveness_Man wrote:

awwww see you needed me around to protect you lil bro!

I was an only child so I didn't have any protector. I just had to deal with it. Razz I was also kind of introverted. If I was more extroverted, mighta kicked them in the shins. ;D But I could've used you to scare them. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever bully anyone as a kid?   Did you ever bully anyone as a kid? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you ever bully anyone as a kid?
Page 1 of 1