Todd and Téa on the backburner. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Todd and Téa on the backburner.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Todd and Téa on the backburner. Empty
PostSubject: Todd and Téa on the backburner.   Todd and Téa on the backburner. EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:36 pm

Anyone else noticing how TnT is pretty much on the backburner these days. With no major story, right now they're just propping this Eddie Ford nonsense. Much as I like TnT, I kind of don't mind it, since it at least gives them the chance to be stable in their marriage. If they were front burner, there'd probably be trouble.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Todd and Téa on the backburner.   Todd and Téa on the backburner. EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:50 pm

Of course because Vickie's perfect little daughters have to be front and center.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Todd and Téa on the backburner.   Todd and Téa on the backburner. EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:34 pm

I'll take it cause it means they are happy.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Todd and Téa on the backburner.   Todd and Téa on the backburner. EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:17 pm

I'm ok with TnT being backburnered too for the time being but I'm sure it's only temporary.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Todd and Téa on the backburner.   Todd and Téa on the backburner. EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:07 am

I'm okay with it, too, as it's given me a real break from OLTL. I can't stand the current storylines - Marty/John/Natalie, the baby mess and the whole Eddie Ford mess, so the lack of TnT has given me a vacation from OLTL. ITA about how not being front-burner means things must finally be okay with TnT... for now, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Todd and Téa on the backburner.   Todd and Téa on the backburner. Empty

Back to top Go down

Todd and Téa on the backburner.
Page 1 of 1