As an adult, have you won any awards? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As an adult, have you won any awards?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

As an adult, have you won any awards? Empty
PostSubject: As an adult, have you won any awards?   As an adult, have you won any awards? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:33 pm

I replied to this thread a while back at another forum and it was just in general, not specified as in adulthood. I won several in high school. But in adulthood...nada. Unless I count winning a dog fashion show, but that was technically the dog's award, so I didn't win shit.

So work or socially related, have you won anything?
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: As an adult, have you won any awards?   As an adult, have you won any awards? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:56 pm

Nope...unless you count the award I got for being president of the philosophy club in college, but everyone who was president of a club got one.

I did win a balloon raffle and a regular raffle worth a combined 2500 dollars though, on the same night!
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: As an adult, have you won any awards?   As an adult, have you won any awards? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:01 pm

Good job on the raffles! We have won some raffles too. We have won two pit bikes (two different times though).

I won two grand in last year's Super Bowl. This year I have another square and hope like hell to win again! But won't.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: As an adult, have you won any awards?   As an adult, have you won any awards? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:13 am

I won an award for a piece of illustrated erotica I posted on Literotica.com :biggrin:

They sent me a ceritificate and a pen.

As an adult, have you won any awards? Litawardcrosspenweb05-05

Oh, and I was awarded two medals in the Air Force. One was the Good Conduct medal "Honor, Efficiency, Fidelity" Sorta ironic heh? blank stare @ you
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: As an adult, have you won any awards?   As an adult, have you won any awards? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:40 am

Shale, that is all very cool. I know how high in regard you hold your Literotica writings, so that is very cool. And of course, the Air Force medals are awesome!
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: As an adult, have you won any awards?   As an adult, have you won any awards? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:28 pm

Nope, I haven't won any awards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As an adult, have you won any awards?   As an adult, have you won any awards? Empty

Back to top Go down

As an adult, have you won any awards?
Page 1 of 1