Did you ever have a crush on one of your teachers? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did you ever have a crush on one of your teachers?

Go down 
+3
Shale
RedBedroom
Chris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Did you ever have a crush on one of your teachers? Empty
PostSubject: Did you ever have a crush on one of your teachers?   Did you ever have a crush on one of your teachers? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:00 am

Growing up, did you ever fancy any of your school teachers?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever have a crush on one of your teachers?   Did you ever have a crush on one of your teachers? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:17 pm

Never, ever, ever!

Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever have a crush on one of your teachers?   Did you ever have a crush on one of your teachers? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:45 pm

Mrs. Spence our Jr. High art teacher. She was younger than most probably in her 20s and all the boys had a crush on her. I think she knew it and kept us in line but didn't crush our fragile teen boy egos.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever have a crush on one of your teachers?   Did you ever have a crush on one of your teachers? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:47 pm

Ew, yuck, no! Granted I was homeschooled so all of my teachers I only corresponded with through the mail, so I never knew what any of them looked like, but if I had more of a personal student/teacher thing like in public school, I doubt very much that I would've then either. Besides, I've tended through my scholastic life not to get very attached to people who give me bad grades.
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever have a crush on one of your teachers?   Did you ever have a crush on one of your teachers? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:18 pm

Oh my gosh, yes! When I got to high school I was crazy about several of them. One was my math teacher, who turned out - in my judgment - to be a neo-nazi, one was another male teacher but who didn't personally teach me, and then a crush on the principal. Of course, I never did anything about it except dream.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever have a crush on one of your teachers?   Did you ever have a crush on one of your teachers? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:05 pm

Since most of my teachers were female and the males that I did have were considerably older.......no. There was this one science teacher in my high school that all the females were gaga over (he was even messing with some of them) but I never had him as a teacher. He was cute, but wasn't all that.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever have a crush on one of your teachers?   Did you ever have a crush on one of your teachers? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:24 pm

Can honestly say i never did, not even on the few young ones i had. Wish i could say i had that HOT stud gym coach but i never did, they were always chubby middle aged guys or plain jane lesbians. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever have a crush on one of your teachers?   Did you ever have a crush on one of your teachers? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you ever have a crush on one of your teachers?
Page 1 of 1