Your neighboring states. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your neighboring states.

Go down 
+3
Forgiveness Man
AtownPeep
Chris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Your neighboring states. Empty
PostSubject: Your neighboring states.   Your neighboring states. EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:04 am

Have you ever been to any of your neighboring states, and if so, how do you feel about them? Could you see living there? Michigan is sandwiched between Illinois and Ohio. Been to IL (Chicago), wasn't terribly impressed, even though the city has a rich history. I wouldn't want to live in either, simply because when/if I leave Michigan, I'd rather go somewhere completely different.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Your neighboring states.   Your neighboring states. EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:40 pm

Next to Georgia is Kansas, Alabama and Idaho. Haven't been to any of them.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Your neighboring states.   Your neighboring states. EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:44 pm

Go to Jersey all the time. I can count on one hand the things about it that I like.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Your neighboring states.   Your neighboring states. EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:08 pm

Jersey is the next state over from Long Island and yes I have been there many times, have relatives that live there but I never will.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Your neighboring states.   Your neighboring states. EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:31 pm

New Jersey, Massachusettes, Pennsylvania, Vermont and Connecticut all border New York state. And yes, I've been to all of them. It also borders Canada....I've been there too. All of them are cool, I wouldn't have a problem living in either of them except Vermont. It's really nice up there, but nothing is popping. I need to be somewhere where I have access to a big city. Oh yeah, and Massachusettes really doesn't suit me either.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Your neighboring states.   Your neighboring states. EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:01 pm

Chris wrote:
Have you ever been to any of your neighboring states, and if so, how do you feel about them? Could you see living there? Michigan is sandwiched between Illinois and Ohio. Been to IL (Chicago), wasn't terribly impressed, even though the city has a rich history. I wouldn't want to live in either, simply because when/if I leave Michigan, I'd rather go somewhere completely different.

Don't forget Canada Chris. Maybe not a state, but it's definitely right up the street and I WOULD live there!
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Your neighboring states.   Your neighboring states. EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:51 am

Hey hey hey hey hey! Cool the Joisey smack talk peeps! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your neighboring states.   Your neighboring states. EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:28 am

RobbieFTW wrote:
Chris wrote:

Don't forget Canada Chris. Maybe not a state, but it's definitely right up the street and I WOULD live there!

I don't know how I forgot about Canada Robbie, especially since it's closer than both Illinois and Ohio (Cedar Point is in Sandusky.)
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Your neighboring states.   Your neighboring states. EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:08 am

Chris wrote:
RobbieFTW wrote:

I don't know how I forgot about Canada Robbie, especially since it's closer than both Illinois and Ohio (Cedar Point is in Sandusky.)

Uh.....unless I'm trippin'....didn't you say that you used to go to Ohio State?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your neighboring states.   Your neighboring states. EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:55 am

Nystyle709 wrote:
Chris wrote:
RobbieFTW wrote:

Uh.....unless I'm trippin'....didn't you say that you used to go to Ohio State?

You're not, I am. I don't know where my mind went. I spent four years in Ohio, but in all that time, I never ventured into the *main* city of Cleveland (or even Dayton), which was something like a three hour drive away; that's what I was thinking about when I asked the question. Always stayed in Columbus, and when I would return to Michigan, I would always fly Port Columbus Int., so I was always cut off from the culture of the more active city area. Since returning in 2001, I haven't been back at all, accept to go to Cedar Point (in Sandusky.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your neighboring states.   Your neighboring states. Empty

Back to top Go down

Your neighboring states.
Page 1 of 1