At what age was your first "peck" kiss? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

At what age was your first "peck" kiss?

Go down 
+6
femme fatale
Nystyle709
Tony Marino
Chris
Alan Smithee
RedBedroom
10 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

At what age was your first "peck" kiss? Empty
PostSubject: At what age was your first "peck" kiss?   At what age was your first "peck" kiss? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:50 am

Ugh, my son, nearly 12, but still 11 had his first peck kiss tonight. I am beside myself. That is way too young. My thought process is that since this is the first peck kiss he told me about it was either not his first, or his full nasty kiss that he is not fully admitting to.

My first was at 13, and I thought I was on the young end.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: At what age was your first "peck" kiss?   At what age was your first "peck" kiss? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:40 am

Red, by "peck" do you mean on the lips? Honestly can't remember. As for your son, I can understand how you feel but unless he opened his mouth like a Pez dispenser, try not to worry too much Wink .
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: At what age was your first "peck" kiss?   At what age was your first "peck" kiss? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:08 am

Twelve. First open-mouth kiss came about a year later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: At what age was your first "peck" kiss?   At what age was your first "peck" kiss? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:28 am

My first kiss was not a peck it was full open mouth and that was at 13 years old.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: At what age was your first "peck" kiss?   At what age was your first "peck" kiss? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:29 am

I was seven. In the second grade. A boy in my class lived like 4 houses down from me and we were both sitting out on the stoop of my house just talking. Then all of a sudden, he kissed me. I was shocked.
Back to top Go down
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

PostSubject: Re: At what age was your first "peck" kiss?   At what age was your first "peck" kiss? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:40 am

Shoot I think I had my first little "peck" when I was around 9 or 10. First open mouth kiss was 7th grade, about 12-13.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: At what age was your first "peck" kiss?   At what age was your first "peck" kiss? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:04 pm

Gad! I was a late starter. I don't recall any teen kisses. A female second cousin was showing me and another male cousin how to "French Kiss" in a hayloft when we were teens. I wasn't too hot to swap gobs. (BTW, Years later I had sex with that cousin while she was staying at my place after fighting with her husband)

So I must have missed out on all the pre-pubescent peck kissing. My first open mouth kiss (other than cuz' lesson) must have been Halet, my GF in Turkey. I could taste the garlic, something alien in my diet.

Oh, before Halet I had kissed a Turkish prostitute on the lips with some tongue action. (they weren't on her face tho)
big grin
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: At what age was your first "peck" kiss?   At what age was your first "peck" kiss? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:29 pm

I don't think I ever did the "peck" thing. I had my first boyfriend when I was 13 and we blatantly kissed.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: At what age was your first "peck" kiss?   At what age was your first "peck" kiss? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:39 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
Ugh, my son, nearly 12, but still 11 had his first peck kiss tonight. I am beside myself. That is way too young. My thought process is that since this is the first peck kiss he told me about it was either not his first, or his full nasty kiss that he is not fully admitting to.

It's a new generation, Red.

At eleven, I'm guessing that he is in the sixth grade? From what I seem to recall, that's usually when kids start getting their first cute-sy BF/GF, going to their first school dance, blah-blah-blah. By middle school, they are pecking, most definitely (and in the halls, so all their friends can see.)

I was about 12-ish.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: At what age was your first "peck" kiss?   At what age was your first "peck" kiss? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:01 am

Nhaiyel wrote:
RedBedroom wrote:

It's a new generation, Red.

At eleven, I'm guessing that he is in the sixth grade? From what I seem to recall, that's usually when kids start getting their first cute-sy BF/GF, going to their first school dance, blah-blah-blah. By middle school, they are pecking, most definitely (and in the halls, so all their friends can see.)

I was about 12-ish.

ugh...a new generation it is. Yah, he's in 6th. It was so difficult to not over-react as I don't want to break communication. I need to look into parenting workshops that talk about this topic as I feel so lost. I am so not ready for this. I am such a prudish person and to think that he has those feelings makes me totally out of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: At what age was your first "peck" kiss?   At what age was your first "peck" kiss? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:07 am

RedBedroom wrote:

...It was so difficult to not over-react as I don't want to break communication. I need to look into parenting workshops that talk about this topic as I feel so lost. I am so not ready for this. I am such a prudish person and to think that he has those feelings makes me totally out of sorts.

Uh, Red ... you are aware that your son is probably masturbating by now and marveling at those strange new hairs that are sprouting you know where. Well, if he is as unconscious as I was at that age you may have noticed the stiff socks or stained pillowcases by now. blushing
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: At what age was your first "peck" kiss?   At what age was your first "peck" kiss? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:53 am

First peck and open mouth/french/tongue (whatever you wanna call it) kiss both happened at 12. But just because it happens for some at twelve doesn't mean it happens for all at the same age. A friend of mine didn't kiss a girl until he was in high school.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: At what age was your first "peck" kiss?   At what age was your first "peck" kiss? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:57 am

Shale wrote:
RedBedroom wrote:

...It was so difficult to not over-react as I don't want to break communication. I need to look into parenting workshops that talk about this topic as I feel so lost. I am so not ready for this. I am such a prudish person and to think that he has those feelings makes me totally out of sorts.

Uh, Red ... you are aware that your son is probably masturbating by now and marveling at those strange new hairs that are sprouting you know where. Well, if he is as unconscious as I was at that age you may have noticed the stiff socks or stained pillowcases by now. blushing

~ GRABS REDBEDROOM AND HOLDS HER CLOSE ~

He didn't mean it, he was just teasing about your boy masturbating. I'm sure he's still playing with his Tonka racers.

lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At what age was your first "peck" kiss?   At what age was your first "peck" kiss? Empty

Back to top Go down

At what age was your first "peck" kiss?
Page 1 of 1