Clint and Marty Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clint and Marty

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Clint and Marty Empty
PostSubject: Clint and Marty   Clint and Marty EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:43 am

They have totally rewritten these characters personalities and written then into a corner. I wonder how they'll be redeemed or even IF they'll be redeemed. With Marty I wouldn't be surprised if they have to send her to St Ann's (with SH leaving the show).
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Clint and Marty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clint and Marty   Clint and Marty EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:36 pm

I wasn't watching Marty the first time round, but from what I heard she's always been a cruel, nasty bitch who cared most about herself, though I think she had decent moments from what people have said. The psycho part certainly is new, though.

ITA about Clint! I always liked him and felt so bad for him when Nora cheated on him with Bo but now I just hate all three of them.
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 4

Clint and Marty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clint and Marty   Clint and Marty EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:55 am

Marty was never a cruel,nasty bitch.In the beginning,she was young,alone and had a lot of issues that made her make the wrong decisions.Her parents were dead and the aunt who was supposed to be her guardian had more or less abandoned her as soon as she turned 18,so she became a bit of a wild child,resulting in the gang rape.
She calmed down and eventually became one of the show's top heroines.
It's hard to recognize the old Marty in this pathetic psychotic.
Back to top Go down
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

Clint and Marty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clint and Marty   Clint and Marty EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:11 pm

Marty is acting like how she would have eventually morphed into had she not been redeemed by her rape. I liked her bitchy side with Natalie but Bonkers Marty makes me really uncomfortable to watch.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Clint and Marty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clint and Marty   Clint and Marty EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:22 pm

From the time Marty returned, you could see she had it in her to be a real bitch. I tolerated her for awhile, but I really couldn't stand her. She's been delusional about Cole from the beginning and now she's gone nuts. Maybe that's why she didn't see how psycho and violent both Cole and Hannah were.

Marty's been bitchy for a LONG time, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clint and Marty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clint and Marty   Clint and Marty Empty

Back to top Go down

Clint and Marty
Page 1 of 1