CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Nhaiyel
Supernova
tmontyb
Shale
GrayWolf
9 posters

Did you ever sneak into the movies when you were a kid?

GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

Did you ever sneak into the movies when you were a kid? Empty Did you ever sneak into the movies when you were a kid?

Post by GrayWolf Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:02 am

When I was 16, I bought a ticket for The Mask but snuck into see Natural Born Killers instead.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Did you ever sneak into the movies when you were a kid? Empty Re: Did you ever sneak into the movies when you were a kid?

Post by Shale Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:06 am

Well, never snuck into the walk in theater but did enter a drive in inside the trunk of a car.
    tmontyb
    tmontyb
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 37

Did you ever sneak into the movies when you were a kid? Empty Re: Did you ever sneak into the movies when you were a kid?

Post by tmontyb Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:10 am

Shale wrote:Well, never snuck into the walk in theater but did enter a drive in inside the trunk of a car.

ROFLMAO!

That must have been fun!!
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:11 am

Nope. The thought never occurred to me either because our first theater only had 2 movie rooms, and there would always be only ONE good thing playing, then when it got turned into a 4 room theater, still only one good movie playing when there IS something good at all.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:12 am

Shale wrote:Well, never snuck into the walk in theater but did enter a drive in inside the trunk of a car.

laughing

I hope the movie was a good one.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:39 am

Yes. At a multiplex theater when one movie was over I snuck in to another theater to see another movie.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:53 am

Once I went to see a movie that I loved so much that I hung out around the place incognito until the next showing started and saw it again.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Yeah, I've bought a ticket to one movie.....saw it, then snuck in the next theater to see another movie.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:32 pm

Actually nope, i never did

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 8:10 pm