CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Who was your favorite Tina?

Poll

Who was your favorite Tina?

[ 2 ]
    Who was your favorite Tina? Bar_left67%Who was your favorite Tina? Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who was your favorite Tina? Bar_left0%Who was your favorite Tina? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who was your favorite Tina? Bar_left0%Who was your favorite Tina? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Who was your favorite Tina? Bar_left33%Who was your favorite Tina? Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 3
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Who was your favorite Tina? Empty Who was your favorite Tina?

Post by Chris Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:57 am

Who was your favorite Tina? Andrea_evans
    Who was your favorite Tina? Tina2_03
    Who was your favorite Tina? Tina3
    Who was your favorite Tina? Tina4
    Who was your favorite Tina? Tina5

I respect Andrea Evans, and would always offer her first dibs at the role, but my favorite Tina was Karen Witter. If the show wanted to bring Tina back, and AE wasn't available, I would be thrilled if Karen Witter returned in her place. I never saw Kelly Maroney or Marsha Clark (both of their time as Tina was grease lightening), but I absolutely didn't like Krista as Tina. Her Tina was extra flaky and cold.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Who was your favorite Tina? Empty Re: Who was your favorite Tina?

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:37 am

Andrea Evans will always be my number one. Karen Witter was a great Tina as well. Other than Teserau, I don't know the other 2.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:15 pm

Andrea will forever be my favorite and I want her back in the worst way! but I quickly accepted Karen as Tina. Far as I'm concerned Tina only existed with Andrea and Karen. The others may as well not even existed!
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by stavdash Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:41 pm

While I recognize her significance, I was never really a huge Tina fan. She had a terrible habit of overwhelming the show, with exaggerated plot devices that often left me irritated. As to who was the better at playing her, I guess it depends on which trait in her you preferred. If you prefer the airhead savvy, then AE was your Tina. If you preferred her silly and blithe, then KW's Tina was the one.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:12 am

I started watching in the later half of Karen Witter's run as Tina and only sort of barely remember her being there. I don't think I had much of an opinion of the character of Tina at the time. Then Krista Tesreau came and immediately I HATED her. She was as bratty and annoying to me as Natalie is (maybe worst). So I guess I just never "bonded" with the Tina character personally. Although I do like watching old clips of her on YouTube from when AE played her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:39 pm