Who was your favorite Tina? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who was your favorite Tina?

Go down 
5 posters

Andrea Evans (#1, #4 and #6)
Who was your favorite Tina? I_vote_lcap67%Who was your favorite Tina? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Kelly Maroney (#2)
Who was your favorite Tina? I_vote_lcap0%Who was your favorite Tina? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Marsha Clark (#3)
Who was your favorite Tina? I_vote_lcap0%Who was your favorite Tina? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Karen Witter (#4)
Who was your favorite Tina? I_vote_lcap33%Who was your favorite Tina? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Krista Tesreau (#5)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Who was your favorite Tina? Empty
PostSubject: Who was your favorite Tina?   Who was your favorite Tina? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:57 am

Who was your favorite Tina? Andrea_evans
Who was your favorite Tina? Tina2_03
Who was your favorite Tina? Tina3
Who was your favorite Tina? Tina4
Who was your favorite Tina? Tina5

I respect Andrea Evans, and would always offer her first dibs at the role, but my favorite Tina was Karen Witter. If the show wanted to bring Tina back, and AE wasn't available, I would be thrilled if Karen Witter returned in her place. I never saw Kelly Maroney or Marsha Clark (both of their time as Tina was grease lightening), but I absolutely didn't like Krista as Tina. Her Tina was extra flaky and cold.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Who was your favorite Tina?   Who was your favorite Tina? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:37 am

Andrea Evans will always be my number one. Karen Witter was a great Tina as well. Other than Teserau, I don't know the other 2.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Who was your favorite Tina?   Who was your favorite Tina? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:15 pm

Andrea will forever be my favorite and I want her back in the worst way! but I quickly accepted Karen as Tina. Far as I'm concerned Tina only existed with Andrea and Karen. The others may as well not even existed!
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Who was your favorite Tina?   Who was your favorite Tina? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:41 pm

While I recognize her significance, I was never really a huge Tina fan. She had a terrible habit of overwhelming the show, with exaggerated plot devices that often left me irritated. As to who was the better at playing her, I guess it depends on which trait in her you preferred. If you prefer the airhead savvy, then AE was your Tina. If you preferred her silly and blithe, then KW's Tina was the one.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Who was your favorite Tina?   Who was your favorite Tina? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:12 am

I started watching in the later half of Karen Witter's run as Tina and only sort of barely remember her being there. I don't think I had much of an opinion of the character of Tina at the time. Then Krista Tesreau came and immediately I HATED her. She was as bratty and annoying to me as Natalie is (maybe worst). So I guess I just never "bonded" with the Tina character personally. Although I do like watching old clips of her on YouTube from when AE played her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who was your favorite Tina?   Who was your favorite Tina? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1