Will Daniel ever change his mind about the baby? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will Daniel ever change his mind about the baby?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Will Daniel ever change his mind about the baby? Empty
PostSubject: Will Daniel ever change his mind about the baby?   Will Daniel ever change his mind about the baby? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:13 am

I wonder if Daniel will ever change his mind about the baby, or if he will be content to let Billy and Victoria raise Lucy without him. I can see him always watching from the sidelines but letting her grow up with them as the only parents she knows.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Will Daniel ever change his mind about the baby?   Will Daniel ever change his mind about the baby? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:55 pm

He might but I doubt it right away because he now see the child is in a good home just as he wanted for her.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will Daniel ever change his mind about the baby?   Will Daniel ever change his mind about the baby? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:45 pm

Yeah - I don't think it'll happen for ahwile, though with SORASing, it might be sooner than we think - lol!
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will Daniel ever change his mind about the baby?   Will Daniel ever change his mind about the baby? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:36 pm

I have the feeling the real mother will come back and cause all kinds of trouble before Daniel does. Victor sure showed his behind about that baby didn't he? What a jerk.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will Daniel ever change his mind about the baby?   Will Daniel ever change his mind about the baby? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:51 pm

Yeah - ITA about Victor. He showed how little Victoria means to him. After killing her baby, he now snubs his nose at this new baby.

I just hope the baby is a bit older before Daisy returns but yeah - I can see that happening down the road, esp. as Daniel knows the baby is his.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will Daniel ever change his mind about the baby?   Will Daniel ever change his mind about the baby? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:10 am

Daniel keep thinking about that baby a lot for someone that never wanted kids. I sure hope he don't want to claim her.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will Daniel ever change his mind about the baby?   Will Daniel ever change his mind about the baby? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:57 am

I know. I've been wondering about that, too. He was so adament he wanted nothing to do with that baby but he really is thinking about her a lot. I hope he doesn't change his mind, either.. Billy & Victoria are so happy right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Daniel ever change his mind about the baby?   Will Daniel ever change his mind about the baby? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Daniel ever change his mind about the baby?
Page 1 of 1