Baby boys or baby girls (which are cuter?) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baby boys or baby girls (which are cuter?)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Baby boys or baby girls (which are cuter?) Empty
PostSubject: Baby boys or baby girls (which are cuter?)   Baby boys or baby girls (which are cuter?) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:08 pm

Which do you think are cuter: baby boy's or baby girl's?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Baby boys or baby girls (which are cuter?)   Baby boys or baby girls (which are cuter?) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:46 pm

Oh, that is impossible to answer! But if pressed, I would say boys because boys are dressed sporty and girls are often times all dolled up in lace and pink and ruffles that they don't look comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Baby boys or baby girls (which are cuter?)   Baby boys or baby girls (which are cuter?) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:07 pm

They are all cute and cuddly.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Baby boys or baby girls (which are cuter?)   Baby boys or baby girls (which are cuter?) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:32 pm

Both are pretty cute. Some kids get WAY overdressed, though. I've gone to the mall and seen kids who look like they're going to meet the queen - usually little girls - and it's just too much. Fine to dress up for a special occasion, but some families really take it too far. I know it's a cultural thing with e families that you are supposed to put on a good front,. Used to drive me friend crazy when she went back to her parents home country, as the family would almost be starving, but would buy expensive clothes so they could put on the appearance of being rich. There's a time and a place to dress up, but kids should also be allowed to just be kids and get dirty and not worry about it.
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: Baby boys or baby girls (which are cuter?)   Baby boys or baby girls (which are cuter?) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:31 pm

I can never tell the baby boys and baby girls apart, unless there's something obvious like a pink bow or something like that. Some are ugly, some are cute, but I have relatively no interest in babies - I'm not one of those girls that gushes over them. I'm not a fan of anyone who can't use the toilet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby boys or baby girls (which are cuter?)   Baby boys or baby girls (which are cuter?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Baby boys or baby girls (which are cuter?)
Page 1 of 1