What do you keep in your wallet/purse? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you keep in your wallet/purse?

Go down 
+8
Nystyle709
Marc™
Alan Smithee
CeCe
Shale
Supernova
RedBedroom
Chris
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

What do you keep in your wallet/purse? Empty
PostSubject: What do you keep in your wallet/purse?   What do you keep in your wallet/purse? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:38 pm

I assume everyone keeps their drivers license in their wallets. What else do you keep inside your wallet? I try to avoid storing cash inside mine, although I do sometimes arbitrarily stuff it in at the moment. Do you think about what you shove into your wallet? Have you considered what information you will give if your wallet is lost or stolen?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: What do you keep in your wallet/purse?   What do you keep in your wallet/purse? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:42 pm

I keep a small amount of cash, Kohls card, Debit card, library card and that is it.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: What do you keep in your wallet/purse?   What do you keep in your wallet/purse? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:53 pm

I try to always have cash in it, also I have my library card and my video rental card.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: What do you keep in your wallet/purse?   What do you keep in your wallet/purse? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:05 pm

OK, let's look.

In a little plastic card folder is my

Drivers License
Card with bank acct #s
Card with pic of Meher Baba
Red Cross CPR cert card
Cards from PCP and Dentist
Health Insurance Card

In the central compartment:

List of family & friends addresses and phone #s
Laminated pics of me and my wife & me and my grandson
Debit Card
(On weekends a news column with movie times at my 2 local theaters)

on the last compartment
My Regal Cinema Crown Club Card

Oh and a little cash about $40 or less.

Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: What do you keep in your wallet/purse?   What do you keep in your wallet/purse? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:58 pm

Too much junk. Cards, cash, a checkbook I never use, stamps I never use, a pack of cigarettes I don't smoke, one of those old credit card calculators, an ink pen & probably receipts I should have thrown away months ago.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: What do you keep in your wallet/purse?   What do you keep in your wallet/purse? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:37 pm

What do I keep in my wallet? Not a lot of money! As little of anything else as possible. The wallet I have now is designed to keep in my front pocket. Something like this but black leather. What do you keep in your wallet/purse? 2h88vb12
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: What do you keep in your wallet/purse?   What do you keep in your wallet/purse? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:47 pm

License and a bunch of cards (credit, school ID, library, Blockbuster card from 15 yrs ago, etc)
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: What do you keep in your wallet/purse?   What do you keep in your wallet/purse? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:02 pm

I try to avoid this

What do you keep in your wallet/purse? George11

Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: What do you keep in your wallet/purse?   What do you keep in your wallet/purse? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:13 pm

alan smithee wrote:
I try to avoid this

My father's wallet used to look like that.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: What do you keep in your wallet/purse?   What do you keep in your wallet/purse? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:30 am

in my wallet, usual cards (drivers license, debit,also khols, jcpenny, old comm college id, various business cards, gift cards, stamps, old check book i never use, pics of nieces and nephews.) all that plus in my purse, along wit old reciepts, lip gloss, perfume, eye drops, mail, and some gum
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: What do you keep in your wallet/purse?   What do you keep in your wallet/purse? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:18 am

In my wallet - a small amount of cash, my bank cards, a couple of annual passes to different things, stamps... uhm... I think that's it. In my purse, some of my other discount cards (safeway, etc), library card and a few other cards, pictures of my niece, tic tacs, a nail file, small bottle of Tylenol, a mini calendar, and my clip-on sunglasses in a glasses case... oh - and a pad of paper and a pen.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: What do you keep in your wallet/purse?   What do you keep in your wallet/purse? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:28 am

alan smithee wrote:
I try to avoid this

There's never any excuse for that.

As for my own wallet, just the bare minimum. I'm always trying to downsize my wallet and I think I have accomplished this to perfection. Mine now is just a single, nonfolding leather piece with a middle section for cards/cash and slots on the outside for cards.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: What do you keep in your wallet/purse?   What do you keep in your wallet/purse? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:10 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
In my wallet - a small amount of cash, my bank cards, a couple of annual passes to different things, stamps... uhm... I think that's it. In my purse, some of my other discount cards (safeway, etc), library card and a few other cards, pictures of my niece, tic tacs, a nail file, small bottle of Tylenol, a mini calendar, and my clip-on sunglasses in a glasses case... oh - and a pad of paper and a pen.

Ohhhh forgot all about that bottle of Aleve, which has probably expired lol. Mine is a wasteland.
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: What do you keep in your wallet/purse?   What do you keep in your wallet/purse? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:25 pm

I have a lot of goddamned shit in my purse. Makeup, check book, bank book, sunglasses, hand sanitizer, sunglasses, pens and to gross out all the boys I keep Midol, pads, tampons, underwear and, for different purposes, a condom all in the side pocket. Also, Chapstick and my wallet which rarely has any money in it (boo-fucking-hoo) and a whole lot of business cards that I like to collect. Plus a credit card and a couple of gift cards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you keep in your wallet/purse?   What do you keep in your wallet/purse? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you keep in your wallet/purse?
Page 1 of 1