Just throw her out Viki Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just throw her out Viki

Go down 
+2
Chris
Jason B.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Just throw her out Viki Empty
PostSubject: Just throw her out Viki   Just throw her out Viki EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:23 am

I'm tired of seeing Viki huff, puff and seethe over Echo. No one told her that she had to surrender to Charlie's emotional blackmail and no one would say that she was wrong for not being willing to let Echo stay at Llanfair. Evict her. If Charlie pitches a fit, then he knows where the door is too. Listening to Viki screech in anger over her and seeing her collaborate with Dorian (who I still can't figure out why this is of any interest to her) is getting on my nerves when she can just kick her out.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Just throw her out Viki   Just throw her out Viki EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:08 am

Charlie is mucking up this whole storyline with his sappy, 'awww shucks Viki, give her a chance' shtick, and I can't but think that Echo would be a much more 'fun' character if she weren't being bogged down with his corniness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Just throw her out Viki   Just throw her out Viki EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:17 am

Viki really does need to kick Echo out and tell Charlie that if he wants to be with Echo, go ahead, but she`s not letting her freeload any longer.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Just throw her out Viki   Just throw her out Viki EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:51 am

Viki should kick Charlie and Echo out, that whole situation is totally bizarre and Viki of yesteryear would never have put up with either one of them.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Just throw her out Viki   Just throw her out Viki EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:35 pm

I agree. And since Charlie is so busy defending Echo and repremanding Vicki, throw him out along with her because he clearly don't remember forsaking all others for your wife. She need to just clean house.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just throw her out Viki   Just throw her out Viki EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:56 pm

I used to like Charlie but this Echo storyline has really hurt him IMO. I can't stand him anymore.
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Just throw her out Viki   Just throw her out Viki EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:13 pm

Just more weak writing.No woman in her right mind would put up with a situation like this.Even Viki when she was not in her right mind would never tolerate Echo.Jean Randolph would have never let her in the door!I don't want to see the return of any more alters but I want Viki to take off the white gloves,take out the trash and leave it at the curb where it belongs and if Chuckles wants to go along with it,well it's his loss. Did I Say That?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just throw her out Viki   Just throw her out Viki EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:50 pm

allison13 wrote:
Just more weak writing.No woman in her right mind would put up with a situation like this.Even Viki when she was not in her right mind would never tolerate Echo.Jean Randolph would have never let her in the door!I don't want to see the return of any more alters but I want Viki to take off the white gloves,take out the trash and leave it at the curb where it belongs and if Chuckles wants to go along with it,well it's his loss. Did I Say That?

Oh God, how I would *love* to see Jean Randolph in this situation with Echo (and Charlie.) It has always irked me how the show continues to drag out mothball Niki Smith whenever they need to recycle a DID scenario, but completely negate Viki's other–more interesting–alternate personalities.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just throw her out Viki   Just throw her out Viki EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:09 pm

If one of the most... colourful... personalities comes back, can she PLEASE give Charlie a good, HARD tweak down there? Give him a little pain for thinking with that part of his body?
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just throw her out Viki   Just throw her out Viki EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:45 pm

Umm,does Charlie even have a part of his body that thinks anymore?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just throw her out Viki   Just throw her out Viki EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:24 pm

So Viki finally gets her balls up and kicks her out.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just throw her out Viki   Just throw her out Viki EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:08 pm

Chris wrote:
allison13 wrote:
Just more weak writing.No woman in her right mind would put up with a situation like this.Even Viki when she was not in her right mind would never tolerate Echo.Jean Randolph would have never let her in the door!I don't want to see the return of any more alters but I want Viki to take off the white gloves,take out the trash and leave it at the curb where it belongs and if Chuckles wants to go along with it,well it's his loss. Just throw her out Viki 584214

Oh God, how I would *love* to see Jean Randolph in this situation with Echo (and Charlie.) It has always irked me how the show continues to drag out mothball Niki Smith whenever they need to recycle a DID scenario, but completely negate Viki's other–more interesting–alternate personalities.

Don't you think Tommy would have kicked Echo's butt by now??
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just throw her out Viki   Just throw her out Viki EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Chris wrote:
So Viki finally gets her balls up and kicks her out.

yep great scene with Dorian, Viki and Echo. You know Echo is going to go for the jugular now!
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just throw her out Viki   Just throw her out Viki EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:37 pm

It's about damn time!If Chuckles has a problem losing his fake baby mama,let him go right after her.Llanview has its share of fleabag motels.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just throw her out Viki   Just throw her out Viki EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:43 am

I'm ready to see Echo show her eviler colors too. Much as I hated watching her loaf around Llanfair, she's been playing this bogus sympathetic angle too much. Echo, in her original stint, was a nefarious character.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Just throw her out Viki   Just throw her out Viki EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:29 pm

She should have been thrown that woman out and Charlie too if he has a problem with it.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just throw her out Viki   Just throw her out Viki EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Charlie really has turned into a total wuss! I used to love him but not anymore.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Just throw her out Viki   Just throw her out Viki EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:47 pm

This has to be Charlie's swansong story. He's so pitiful. Recovering drunk who lost both sons, got a second chance at love and another son. Now he's alienated his wife by being more devoted to her enemy, lost a son who turned out to not be his, and is drinking again. It looks like they're looking to unravel him so he'll be easy to discard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just throw her out Viki   Just throw her out Viki Empty

Back to top Go down

Just throw her out Viki
Page 1 of 1