Have you ever been scammed? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you ever been scammed?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Have you ever been scammed? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever been scammed?   Have you ever been scammed? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:17 am

Either because you were a little too trusting, the details weren't clear enough, or you just ran into a con that was that good. Have you ever been scammed out of time or money?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been scammed?   Have you ever been scammed? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:08 am

Last year, this guy had a sign up by the mall all holiday season "will work for food". After seeing him so many times, I gave him $5 and the phone number of my guy to call about a job since the guy's sign said he does construction. He was there again this holiday season, so I suspect he does that every year to pray on people in the holiday spirit. We don't have a lot of sign holders here, so the guy probably makes out pretty good in December.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been scammed?   Have you ever been scammed? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:14 pm

Okay this is embarrassing...
A few years ago when I set up my Youtube account and uploaded a few videos, I was anxious to get alot of views for them so I google searched "how to increase video views" and came across this site that allegedly had this software that would increase your video count. It only cost $50.

Boy did I feel like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been scammed?   Have you ever been scammed? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:27 pm

Nah. Can't pull the wool over my eyes that easy. I damn sure won't ever be scammed out of money.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been scammed?   Have you ever been scammed? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:29 pm

Only by a so-called friend who was a master con artist. She finally paid most of what she owed me when I told her I'd contacted a lawyer who said that I had a good case. This was about four months after I stupidly lent her money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been scammed?   Have you ever been scammed? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever been scammed?
Page 1 of 1