Brody's desire to be John's BFF Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brody's desire to be John's BFF

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Brody's desire to be John's BFF Empty
PostSubject: Brody's desire to be John's BFF   Brody's desire to be John's BFF EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:57 pm

I think Brody likes John more than Jessica. Every time John is in the same room, he's going out of his way to make small talk with him. Maybe that will be the twist at the double wedding.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Brody's desire to be John's BFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brody's desire to be John's BFF   Brody's desire to be John's BFF EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:34 pm

LOL - I can just see it now - john is in love with Todd and keeps trying to arrest him so he can frisk him, but Brody's in love with John, who doesn't see him as anything other than his BFF. Yeah - OLTL sure knows how to skew things - lol!

I said in another post that the moment they threw Brody into John's orbit, he was ruined for me and that hasn't changed. This constant hero-worship of John by almost the entire town is so overdone and fake. Poor Jessica and Natters - lol!!! Imagine how jealous Brody would be if John finally gave in to his desires and pulled Todd into a huge lip lock!!
Back to top Go down

Brody's desire to be John's BFF
Page 1 of 1