Ravenbeauty's Spoilers Read them and Weep Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ravenbeauty's Spoilers Read them and Weep

Go down 
+2
Chris
Tony Marino
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Ravenbeauty's Spoilers Read them and Weep Empty
PostSubject: Ravenbeauty's Spoilers Read them and Weep   Ravenbeauty's Spoilers Read them and Weep EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:06 pm

Ravenbeauty's OLTL Dish

For crossover AMC fans who are still weeping over Babe Chandler, cry no more. Seems the show is ready to present the new Babe in all her glory. Aubrey is the new Babe; Clint is the new Adam, and Joey the new JR. More to arrive to make the picture complete. They want to milk this for all it's worth. Like Stacy and Babe before her, there is a heart buried under that mane of long blonde hair with gold digging roots. Aubrey grows a conscious slowly but surely. Fans will learn why Aubrey became the Whore of Babylon, and what each one of her heads truly represents. The show has a much better explanation than the bible.

Speaking in biblical terms, the riot is on its way. It was merely delayed my friends. Look for dogs and cats living together.....mass hysteria. Not even the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man can delay this one. Look for a rather shocking announcement soon (so many have had to take heat over this one, myself included). I say this because every time I have reported this, negotiations came to a halt, or things were put on hold. For gossip columnists like me, you might as well just stab us in the heart, and be done with it because we look like total duduskaviches! MAKE UP YOUR MIND (I always feel better after a good scream)! Before I left, I said there would be rioting in the streets and that's because there will be (that is unless this is put off yet again, in which case, I will pull out every last strand of hair on my head)! I am sure fans have noticed a major fan favorite with very little to do these days (basically window dressing instead of front burner madness). This one can be really good or really bad depending on what side of the coin you are on. I guess we will just have to welcome him home (and if he changes his mind again, I don't even want to talk about it because I will be sitting in a hypnotists chair somewhere asking for the memory to be permanently erased from my mind)! As it is, I have nightmares of crabs, deserted islands, and sea air, which causes my hair to frizz! Welcome home Roger!

I warned you that Tess was coming (you aint seen nothing yet). When all is said and done, look for Brody to end up on the cutting room floor. Rex will find love again, and a story that has never worked, will finally wrap. A Frons favorite is said to be leaving (female). I guess we will have to watch how this one plays out. Too many leading ladies, with this one never quite catching on (6 months tops, and that's being generous).

Natalie is about to have everything come crashing in around her. Speaking of Natalie and Jessica, Cutter may be here to stay. He may also find himself related to Llanview in a very surprising way. Once Jessica is done spitting nails, she will have a very interesting new man in her life (I guess it depends on what you consider new). If the writers decide to go all the way with this, we will see Jessica find love once again (early rumblings guys...very early). Clint may just find love with the most unlikely woman yet (think Kimmie). Major family fall out over this one (if they dare go there).

Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Ravenbeauty's Spoilers Read them and Weep   Ravenbeauty's Spoilers Read them and Weep EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:35 pm

blank stare @ you
Here's hoping something goes wrong during negotiations at the last minute.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Ravenbeauty's Spoilers Read them and Weep   Ravenbeauty's Spoilers Read them and Weep EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:03 pm

Eh, the problem with Raven is that she isn't really reporting anything too new. Besides, nothing here says he'll play Todd Manning. I wouldn't rule out a dream scenario of a Face/Off thing. Even Raven says he could back out in a comment.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ravenbeauty's Spoilers Read them and Weep   Ravenbeauty's Spoilers Read them and Weep EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:20 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
Eh, the problem with Raven is that she isn't really reporting anything too new. Besides, nothing here says he'll play Todd Manning. I wouldn't rule out a dream scenario of a Face/Off thing. Even Raven says he could back out in a comment.

I read somewhere else that TSJ is not leaving the show he is just going to be someone else which is totally ridiculous, they go through all of this just to bring that thing back to the show? I hope and pray that he does back out but I have a feeling he is filming already.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ravenbeauty's Spoilers Read them and Weep   Ravenbeauty's Spoilers Read them and Weep EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:35 pm

^^^^Where did you read that he will be someone else? I might stop watching if they did that. Are we sure it isn't RH will be someone else? It makes no sense to bring him back since there's nowhere for him to go. Blair is with Tomas and TSJ is happy with Tea. I think he's already shared more with her now than he did under RH; there'd be little reason for RH's "Todd" to return to her.

So I am not convinced RH will not play Eli. Raven said he might not be dead. Eli wanted plastic surgery. I think at worst, he will masquerade as the real Todd.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ravenbeauty's Spoilers Read them and Weep   Ravenbeauty's Spoilers Read them and Weep EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:36 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
^^^^Where did you read that he will be someone else? I might stop watching if they did that. Are we sure it isn't RH will be someone else? It makes no sense to bring him back since there's nowhere for him to go. Blair is with Tomas and TSJ is happy with Tea. I think he's already shared more with her now than he did under RH; there'd be little reason for RH's "Todd" to return to her.

So I am not convinced RH will not play Eli. Raven said he might not be dead. Eli wanted plastic surgery. I think at worst, he will masquerade as the real Todd.

Here is the line I read, I found it:

Also, a couple of days ago the actress who plays Dani also confirmed on
her Formspring page that the "old Todd" was back, but that TSJ would
still have a job.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Ravenbeauty's Spoilers Read them and Weep   Ravenbeauty's Spoilers Read them and Weep EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:20 am

If TPTB are stupid enough to replace TSJ as Todd, I HOPE that RH gets a better offer and leaves OLTL high and dry, like he always does. If TPTB replace TSJ as Todd, him sticking around might not be enough to keep me as a fan. I DESPISED RH's Todd!!!! OLTL might be giving me the reason I've been waiting for to quit. I hope RH gets a better offer before he signs, but he seems to be a soap lifer who can't make it off the soaps.

I really hope that RH leaves OLTL the second a better offer comes along and I hope TSJ leaves and goes on to bigger and better things and producers, writers and directors who appreciate him and recognize his talent.
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Ravenbeauty's Spoilers Read them and Weep   Ravenbeauty's Spoilers Read them and Weep EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:15 am

Raven is, as usual, playing largely on what is already out there and being speculated about. Her tidbit offered nothing new. That being said, at this point, it is pretty evident to me that Howarth's return is inevitable. The show would not be flashing his likeness every thirty seconds if all systems were not a go. If the admin. were smart (ha!), they would leave TSJ alone as Todd, and simply use Howarth to play smoke and mirrors, as he ultimately transitions into a different role (ala Sarah Brown on General Hospital.)

If they are planning to bust TSJ out of this seminal role that he has held down for the past eight damn years to placate the return of an actor who has a history of fickle devotion to it, and who left the show without a Todd to play a recast on a competing soap, then I hope he leaves. I would be disappointed in Trevor if he accepted being demoted like this.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ravenbeauty's Spoilers Read them and Weep   Ravenbeauty's Spoilers Read them and Weep EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:51 am

Hopefully we are jumping the gun, we don't know for sure Howarth is taking over the role of Todd but if when he returns and its even hinted, I will be screaming to Frons what an asshole he (Frons) is. I too always hated RH's Todd, whenever he was on screen his very presence made me FF a lot of scenes. He isn't going to be offered anything better right now, he was on ATWT for what 5 years or more and he held tight there.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ravenbeauty's Spoilers Read them and Weep   Ravenbeauty's Spoilers Read them and Weep EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:19 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
Forgiveness Man wrote:

still have a job.
That could mean a few things.

Todd returns to his old ways. (ie Going all ape on Nate for screwing his daughter)

RH returns as a different character. RH IS the "old Todd." But he could still be Eli.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ravenbeauty's Spoilers Read them and Weep   Ravenbeauty's Spoilers Read them and Weep EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:41 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

still have a job.
That could mean a few things.

Todd returns to his old ways. (ie Going all ape on Nate for screwing his daughter)

RH returns as a different character. RH IS the "old Todd." But he could still be Eli.

I hope your right!
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Ravenbeauty's Spoilers Read them and Weep   Ravenbeauty's Spoilers Read them and Weep EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:41 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
Hopefully we are jumping the gun, we don't know for sure Howarth is taking over the role of Todd but if when he returns and its even hinted, I will be screaming to Frons what an asshole he (Frons) is. I too always hated RH's Todd, whenever he was on screen his very presence made me FF a lot of scenes. He isn't going to be offered anything better right now, he was on ATWT for what 5 years or more and he held tight there.

Yeah - that's true. We might just be jumping the gun here. It would prove what total idiots TPTB are if they replace Trevor with RH as Todd but they've done it before. If they do, to me, it shows what horrible people they really are. Then again, GH made it work when they brought back the original Carly - casting her as a new character - and keeping the current Carly.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ravenbeauty's Spoilers Read them and Weep   Ravenbeauty's Spoilers Read them and Weep EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:22 am

^^^^That was a smart move and one which OLTL would be smart to pull again. They can try RH as a new character. That way, his fans get to see him but they don't undo years of story. It'd also make it less of a jolt when he skips town again.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Ravenbeauty's Spoilers Read them and Weep   Ravenbeauty's Spoilers Read them and Weep EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:21 pm

It doesn't bother me one way or the other. I like Roger because he originated the Role of Todd and he is Todd. I admire Trevor because he played a good recast Todd. No matter which Todd I end up with I have no complaints.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravenbeauty's Spoilers Read them and Weep   Ravenbeauty's Spoilers Read them and Weep Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravenbeauty's Spoilers Read them and Weep
Page 1 of 1