CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Wow - Feb sweeps is hitting with a BANG!!!

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Wow - Feb sweeps is hitting with a BANG!!! Empty Wow - Feb sweeps is hitting with a BANG!!!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:52 am

Okay - that might have been a poor choice of words, given what just happened to Cane. Things really do seem to be heating up, though - with cane and that storyline and with Ronan, too. He was in the previews for next day's show, though that was the show we got today in Canada.

AWESOME acting from everyone - very heartbreaking as they mourn the loss of Cane and Cane just lying there.

Baby Lucy sure is growing - lol! No way that baby was born only a couple of weeks ago. She's HUGE!!! I'm really enjoying Billy & Victoria, though. They're one of my fav couples, along with Cane & Lily. I just hope this is all a hoax and Cane isn't really dead, but given how the scenes played out yesterday and today.... well....
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Wow - Feb sweeps is hitting with a BANG!!! Empty Re: Wow - Feb sweeps is hitting with a BANG!!!

Post by gmruss4 Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:49 am

Yeah right now this one is just about the best soap on these days and the wedding getting ready to blow up on One Life. Y&R gas always been good.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Wow - Feb sweeps is hitting with a BANG!!! Empty Re: Wow - Feb sweeps is hitting with a BANG!!!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:55 am

All I can say about OLTL right now is that it's a BIG yawn! They should market it as a cure for insomnia. I'm going to take it back off my DVR fo now - until the wedding crap is over. Y&R is good and I'm enjoying Bo & Hope on Days, even though just the site of Evlis and Stephano makes me sick.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:29 pm

I thought I read that Cane was not really going to be dead so if that is true, when is he coming back.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:29 am

Soon, I hope! I miss him. Maybe this was just a ploy to expose Daddy dearest?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:23 pm