Do You Live In a "University" Town? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do You Live In a "University" Town?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

Do You Live In a "University" Town? Empty
PostSubject: Do You Live In a "University" Town?   Do You Live In a "University" Town? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:27 am

Are there any colleges or universities around your way.....or close enough to you that your neighborhood hosts alot of lingering students? It's not so much the case where I'm at, but the very next city over (within a few miles) very much IS. There are 2 universities right next door to each other, so that 18-25 y/o demo is everywhere on the streets.
Back to top Go down
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male
Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: Do You Live In a "University" Town?   Do You Live In a "University" Town? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:38 am

Boston.

AKA, College Town, USA.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Do You Live In a "University" Town?   Do You Live In a "University" Town? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:55 am

Yup I live in Dearborn MI and that's all probably the city ur referring to. UM and HFCC are both here right next door to each other with a huge mall across the way. NOTHING BUT yng people here!
Back to top Go down
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male
Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: Do You Live In a "University" Town?   Do You Live In a "University" Town? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:48 pm

Where I go to school, we've got:

Harvard
MIT
Emerson
Suffolk
Northeastern
Bunker Hill
Tufts

The list goes on and on. Razz When all the non-Mass students leave, the Herald's headline is always something like "THE CITY IS OURS AGAIN!"
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Do You Live In a "University" Town?   Do You Live In a "University" Town? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:11 am

yup we have a university and community college
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Do You Live In a "University" Town?   Do You Live In a "University" Town? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:31 am

University of Miami is pretty big, but so is Miami so the kids don't dominate here.

However, I lived five years in Gainesville Florida, a small southern town where the University of Florida dominates. I sorta liked the demographic. Lots of energy, activism, and events going on. I got to see Jane Goodall and Joycelyn Elders speak on campus (Free - it's a state school) and got to use real research libraries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Live In a "University" Town?   Do You Live In a "University" Town? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do You Live In a "University" Town?
Page 1 of 1