It's Been A While Hi Everybody Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's Been A While Hi Everybody

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
trevorrules2
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
trevorrules2

Female
Rep : 4

It's Been A While Hi Everybody Empty
PostSubject: It's Been A While Hi Everybody   It's Been A While Hi Everybody EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:07 am

Not happy with OLTL now. That's all I have to say.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A While Hi Everybody   It's Been A While Hi Everybody EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:15 am

How have you been?

I'm feeling conflicted myself; on the one hand, I actually think the show has been on an upswing lately, and am enjoying what's slated for this sweeps period. However, with the cloud of you know what hovering, I can't feel content.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A While Hi Everybody   It's Been A While Hi Everybody EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:21 am

I have actually been enjoying the show as of late, the only cloud is the possibility of Roger Howarth returning as Todd. This would never stop me from watching the show but I would be very unhappy and would do everything humanly possible to let TPTB know that I don't like the fact that RH is back on the show. The only way I think I would stop watching the show is if Viki left but until then, I have my FF button ready at all times.
Back to top Go down
trevorrules2
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
trevorrules2

Female

PostSubject: I Know What Mean.   It's Been A While Hi Everybody EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:26 am

I have a friend that is friends with the person who you speak of. I heard from her yesterday and she told me you know who is definely coming back. Which really got me depress.

That's why I opened up this Facebook page for Trevor. Am afraid he's going to get swallowed up by not only him but with Ted King here it's going to be far worst for him.

At least that's how I see it.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A While Hi Everybody   It's Been A While Hi Everybody EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:28 am

Hey how are you doing, we missed you!!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A While Hi Everybody   It's Been A While Hi Everybody EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:29 am

trevorrules2 wrote:
I have a friend that is friends with the person who you speak of. I heard from her yesterday and she told me you know who is definely coming back. Which really got me depress.

That's why I opened up this Facebook page for Trevor. Am afraid he's going to get swallowed up by not only him but with Ted King here it's going to be far worst for him.

At least that's how I see it.

Is he taking over the role of Todd because I heard that TSJ is not leaving the show at all?
Back to top Go down
trevorrules2
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
trevorrules2

Female

PostSubject: I Been Doing Fine   It's Been A While Hi Everybody EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:31 am

Just been busy. Am on vacation this week so I have the time to stop by.

How you been hope all is well?
Back to top Go down
trevorrules2
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
trevorrules2

Female

PostSubject: I Don't Know   It's Been A While Hi Everybody EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:33 am

All she told me is he can't say nothing right now. He was out in California it wasn't for him and he's in talks with OLTL right now.

I really want scream right now.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A While Hi Everybody   It's Been A While Hi Everybody EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:07 pm

trevorrules2 wrote:

Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
trevorrules2
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
trevorrules2

Female

PostSubject: Thanks Jason B   It's Been A While Hi Everybody EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:39 pm

Jason B. wrote:
trevorrules2 wrote:

Welcome back.

It's good to be back.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A While Hi Everybody   It's Been A While Hi Everybody EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:29 am

Glad to have you back. You know exactly how I feel about OLTL right now - lol! ON the other hand, I'm really enjoying Y&R, so if things go a certain way, I might be giving up OLTL entirely. I'm really not happy with the show right now and am barely watching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A While Hi Everybody   It's Been A While Hi Everybody Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Been A While Hi Everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CC33 :: DISCUSSION :: The Television Chamber :: The Soap Hub :: One Life to Live-
Jump to: