GREAT show today! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GREAT show today!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

GREAT show today! Empty
PostSubject: GREAT show today!   GREAT show today! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:56 pm

The opposite of yesterday, today I didn't want it to end, despite how Blair/Tomas, Starr/Langston (shut up about Cole already) and James/Other Girl TRIED to tank it. The church stuff was incredible. Clint is a cooooooooollllllldddddd SOB! Charlie looked ridiculous. Gigi needed to shut up, every line out of her mouth was awkward. But the Rex reveal was hot and I can't wait for tomorrow when more mud slings!
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 4

GREAT show today! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT show today!   GREAT show today! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:34 pm

My finger was on the ff button through all the Star stuff.Cole is
already off the show,why waste time with this visit to an empty cell?Yeah,closure.Funny how Starr is never present at any of her cousin's weddings,christening,funerals considering that she is so close to her Aunt Viki.At least she is when the writers remember!
Blair and Tomas.Another romance.Yawn.Does she even remember that she has two sons somewhere?
I also ff through all the Shirtless Wonder scenes.I can buy cotton candy at the 99 cent store!
The scenes at the church were were the whole show for me.I have no problem with Gigi.I'm glad that she's there for Rex.
Love Rama and Vimal and those gorgeous threads!
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

GREAT show today! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT show today!   GREAT show today! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:44 am

Starr, Langston, Phantom Cole, James and Michelle were snoozers and interrupted what was a strong episode. Blair and Tomas should have been the only cutaways from the wedding.

I'm tired of hearing Starr snivel and whine over her jailbird boyfriend.

Plus why weren't Matthew, Todd, Tea (she was at the bachelorette party) Starr and Sam there? We can excuse the absence of the currently morphing Jack, but Matthew especially needed to be there for all the Clint drama that included him.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

GREAT show today! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT show today!   GREAT show today! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:00 pm

I ff all of the Starr/Langston scenes. I agree good show!
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

GREAT show today! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT show today!   GREAT show today! EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:54 pm

I enjoyed it too. I knew this whole week was going to be good with the reveal. I am disappointed that Joey didn't get his reveal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GREAT show today! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT show today!   GREAT show today! Empty

Back to top Go down

GREAT show today!
Page 1 of 1