CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

The 20 year finale

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

The 20 year finale Empty The 20 year finale

Post by Supernova Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:58 pm

Did anybody else see the grand finale episode of the regular Law and Order series, after 20 years on TV? Was anybody else as let-down by it as I was? 20 years, that's television history landmark stuff, you would think they could come up with something a bit more impressive than what they did there. And you would think after 20 years and losing so many people in the line of duty, there would've been a moment among Van Buren and McCoy and the detectives for remembrance of those who had come and gone, Greevey, Ceretta, Logan, Ben Stone, Paul Robinette, etc., but it's even at the end as if those first episodes never existed, which I do not appreciate.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

The 20 year finale Empty Re: The 20 year finale

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:07 pm

They didn't know the final episode was "the final" episode when they made it.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Maybe not, but it was still in my opinion a very weak episode.

1. WHY are the girls' parents reporting a sex crime to HOMICIDE police?

2. Why is every single person in this episode an absolute dipshit? Nobody thinks the threat is credible, well it's not like that has EVER stopped the SWAT team from kicking in doors and dragging out whole families on suspicion. A whole group of parents are willing to risk their kids' lives rather than have their computers searched. I can see 1 or 2 parents being so careless about whether their kids live or die, but most of them would say hell yes, find out what's going on, because that's what people do, they DO trade their liberties for securities, especially when their children are concerned.

And yay for them, they have for ONCE stopped a massive homicide but they couldn't come up with anything better for the villain of the week?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:48 pm