CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

I feel like I am in Forks, Washington

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

I feel like I am in Forks, Washington Empty I feel like I am in Forks, Washington

Post by Tony Marino Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:51 am

Anyone have an extra pair of socks and pants, I got drenched today coming to work. Thie weather sucks here, its always raining or cloudy with chance of rain. It feels like a Noreaster storm out there. Ill say it again, NY is turning into a perfect place for the Vampires to come and live!
    binky04
    binky04
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 3

I feel like I am in Forks, Washington Empty Re: I feel like I am in Forks, Washington

Post by binky04 Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:56 am

Perfect for vampires......Heck they are here already they have been sucking the blood out of New Yorkers for the past 3 years......I have been reading alot of Sherrilyn Kenyon Dark-Hunter Novels it makes you think they are every where deranged
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

I feel like I am in Forks, Washington Empty Re: I feel like I am in Forks, Washington

Post by Tony Marino Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:36 pm

binky04 wrote:Perfect for vampires......Heck they are here already they have been sucking the blood out of New Yorkers for the past 3 years......I have been reading alot of Sherrilyn Kenyon Dark-Hunter Novels it makes you think they are every where deranged

I never heard of her, just looked it up, very interesting, I have to explore this Author further. Thanks for the Tip!
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:53 pm

No work for me today. Yay! I'm going to be chillin' all day, sipping iced tea, watch Martin re-runs and yak on the phone.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:47 am

At least it stopped raining today

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:49 am