I feel like I am in Forks, Washington Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I feel like I am in Forks, Washington

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

I feel like I am in Forks, Washington Empty
PostSubject: I feel like I am in Forks, Washington   I feel like I am in Forks, Washington EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:51 am

Anyone have an extra pair of socks and pants, I got drenched today coming to work. Thie weather sucks here, its always raining or cloudy with chance of rain. It feels like a Noreaster storm out there. Ill say it again, NY is turning into a perfect place for the Vampires to come and live!
Back to top Go down
binky04
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
binky04

Female
Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: I feel like I am in Forks, Washington   I feel like I am in Forks, Washington EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:56 am

Perfect for vampires......Heck they are here already they have been sucking the blood out of New Yorkers for the past 3 years......I have been reading alot of Sherrilyn Kenyon Dark-Hunter Novels it makes you think they are every where deranged
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: I feel like I am in Forks, Washington   I feel like I am in Forks, Washington EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:36 pm

binky04 wrote:
Perfect for vampires......Heck they are here already they have been sucking the blood out of New Yorkers for the past 3 years......I have been reading alot of Sherrilyn Kenyon Dark-Hunter Novels it makes you think they are every where deranged

I never heard of her, just looked it up, very interesting, I have to explore this Author further. Thanks for the Tip!
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: I feel like I am in Forks, Washington   I feel like I am in Forks, Washington EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:53 pm

No work for me today. Yay! I'm going to be chillin' all day, sipping iced tea, watch Martin re-runs and yak on the phone.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: I feel like I am in Forks, Washington   I feel like I am in Forks, Washington EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:47 am

At least it stopped raining today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I feel like I am in Forks, Washington   I feel like I am in Forks, Washington Empty

Back to top Go down

I feel like I am in Forks, Washington
Page 1 of 1