O.J. Simpson Beaten Unconscious In Prison Attack Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

O.J. Simpson Beaten Unconscious In Prison Attack

Go down 
+6
Jason B.
Nhaiyel
Alan Smithee
Chris
Supernova
CONVERSATION CHAMBER
10 posters
AuthorMessage
CONVERSATION CHAMBER
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
CONVERSATION CHAMBER

Rep : 1

O.J. Simpson Beaten Unconscious In Prison Attack Empty
PostSubject: O.J. Simpson Beaten Unconscious In Prison Attack   O.J. Simpson Beaten Unconscious In Prison Attack EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:07 pm

O.J. Simpson Beaten Unconscious In Prison Attack R-OJ-SIMPSON-BEATEN-large570 The National Enquirer reported on Tuesday that O.J. Simpson was attacked in the Nevada prison and beaten unconscious. He spent three weeks in the infirmary.

READ MORE HERE…

Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: O.J. Simpson Beaten Unconscious In Prison Attack   O.J. Simpson Beaten Unconscious In Prison Attack EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:09 pm

What can I say? cheers cheers (rah) clapping A-yippie! A-yippie!

Neutral Why are you all looking at me like that? ROFLMAO!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: O.J. Simpson Beaten Unconscious In Prison Attack   O.J. Simpson Beaten Unconscious In Prison Attack EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:20 pm

Supernova, part of me wants to LMAO! at your reaction and another part of me wants to tomato throw.
The damn push/pull of being biracial. Ha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: O.J. Simpson Beaten Unconscious In Prison Attack   O.J. Simpson Beaten Unconscious In Prison Attack EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:36 pm

Beaten unconscious but not senseless. He was already devoid of that. Under the circumstances, he’s lucky he wasn’t castrated.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: O.J. Simpson Beaten Unconscious In Prison Attack   O.J. Simpson Beaten Unconscious In Prison Attack EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:56 pm

I can't stand OJ Simpson because of his stupidity and arrogance (both of which got him locked up) - but this is damn shame. The man should not be in general pop, and the prison officials KNOW this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: O.J. Simpson Beaten Unconscious In Prison Attack   O.J. Simpson Beaten Unconscious In Prison Attack EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:01 pm

There are some people who I just can't feel sorry for and he happens to be one of them.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: O.J. Simpson Beaten Unconscious In Prison Attack   O.J. Simpson Beaten Unconscious In Prison Attack EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:47 pm

Heh. Bet he wish he had the knife now.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: O.J. Simpson Beaten Unconscious In Prison Attack   O.J. Simpson Beaten Unconscious In Prison Attack EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:10 pm

Well - I checked out the article and it seems that it was just a hoax by National Enquirer but I do have to wonder if there's some truth to it. If the assault was racially motivated, I don't agree with it, but OJ is someone I have a hard time feeling sorry for.
Back to top Go down
DrDante
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
DrDante

Male
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: O.J. Simpson Beaten Unconscious In Prison Attack   O.J. Simpson Beaten Unconscious In Prison Attack EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 8:19 am

I'll say that I'm sorry if it did happen because two wrongs don't make a right. I bet he won't kill anymore white people. Every black person in America knows- you kill a white person, and something VERY bad will happen to you. He should have just stuck to Mel Gibson's philosophy- leave hateful messages on the answering machine. Post evil sh!t on her facebook wall. Post that you're following her ass to the mall on twitter- you know, something that doesn't require funeral arrangements and high-speed chases in a bronco. A BRONCO!!!
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: O.J. Simpson Beaten Unconscious In Prison Attack   O.J. Simpson Beaten Unconscious In Prison Attack EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:54 am

Except that OJ got away with the murder. It was his other crimes that finally caught up with him and it was those crimes that he was put in prison for.
Back to top Go down
DrDante
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
DrDante

Male

PostSubject: Re: O.J. Simpson Beaten Unconscious In Prison Attack   O.J. Simpson Beaten Unconscious In Prison Attack EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:45 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
Except that OJ got away with the murder. It was his other crimes that finally caught up with him and it was those crimes that he was put in prison for.

It's in the Cosmos for us. I mean hell- Cochran was a great attorney- he had some years left in him. He lied for O.J.- BAM, dead. O.J. got lucky with him- he should have sat his dumb ass down somewhere, but no! He had to do more shady shit, and then BAM- beat downs and butt rapes in prison...
Back to top Go down
sailorlover
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
sailorlover

Female

PostSubject: Re: O.J. Simpson Beaten Unconscious In Prison Attack   O.J. Simpson Beaten Unconscious In Prison Attack EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:54 pm

I know it sounds awful but Karma sucks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O.J. Simpson Beaten Unconscious In Prison Attack   O.J. Simpson Beaten Unconscious In Prison Attack Empty

Back to top Go down

O.J. Simpson Beaten Unconscious In Prison Attack
Page 1 of 1