CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Nystyle709
TSJFan4Ever
Shale
Chris
Alan Smithee
Supernova
10 posters

Do you prefer candy bars with or without nuts?

Poll

Do you prefer candy bars with or without nuts?

[ 1 ]
    Do you prefer candy bars with or without nuts? Bar_left14%Do you prefer candy bars with or without nuts? Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Do you prefer candy bars with or without nuts? Bar_left71%Do you prefer candy bars with or without nuts? Bar_right [71%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Do you prefer candy bars with or without nuts? Bar_left14%Do you prefer candy bars with or without nuts? Bar_right [14%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Poll closed
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Do you prefer candy bars with or without nuts? Empty Do you prefer candy bars with or without nuts?

Post by Supernova Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:24 pm

Where do you stand on candy bars? Do you like them smooth or with peanuts/nuts/almonds/whatever?

I HATE nuts in candy, the only candy bars I like with them are the Heath and Skor bars where the almonds are ground up so tiny you can hardly notice them.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Do you prefer candy bars with or without nuts? Empty Re: Do you prefer candy bars with or without nuts?

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:36 pm

I like both but I prefer my brownies sans (wal)nuts. Doesn't mean I won't eat 'em if that's the only choice big grin
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Do you prefer candy bars with or without nuts? Empty Re: Do you prefer candy bars with or without nuts?

Post by Chris Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:00 pm

Without. Definitely without. Aside from the two I was born with, I'm really not a big fan of nuts.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:41 pm

Chris wrote:Without. Definitely without. Aside from the two I was born with, I'm really not a big fan of nuts.

ROFLMAO!
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:23 pm

Well, I like my nuts and nuts on other guys, but in my chocolate bars I like smooth. Same for peanut butter.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:50 pm

For the most part, I'd say without, unless the pieces are small.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:26 pm

Can't have a good candy bar without nuts and/or nougat. I don't care for plain chocolate like that.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:10 am

neither, dont eat candy bars. or candy
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:15 am

cheaps wrote:neither, dont eat candy bars. or candy

Wow! How come?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:08 am

Supernova wrote:
    cheaps wrote:neither, dont eat candy bars. or candy

Wow! How come?

i dunno, guess im a weirdo Smile , naw i havent enjoyed candy since i was a kid, i also dont care for/never eat cake, cupcakes, fudge, brownies, and not a big fan of chocolate, i dont get why people love chocolate so much..
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:30 am

Because it's good. yummy Though there are certain kinds of chocolates I don't care for, dark chocolate tends to have a bitter aftertaste, my brother hates even the idea of white chocolate, I'm still trying to figure out how they pulled off that one, it's good (NOT, contrary to some beliefs, in peanut butter cups and kitkat bars, but it's still good) but WHITE chocolate? What the hell?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:59 am

^^ well u know, once in a VERY VERY, one more time, VERY rare blue moon, ill eat a bowl of rocky road ice cream...same wit chocolate milk..

but biting into a chocolate bar, white, dark ugh, just dont taste good to me

like i said, guess im a weirdo Smile
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:17 pm

I prefer without.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:53 pm

Without. I take plain M&M's and Mounds over Almond Joy. I always feel like a nut just not in my candy.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:07 pm

cheaps wrote:^^ well u know, once in a VERY VERY, one more time, VERY rare blue moon, ill eat a bowl of rocky road ice cream...same wit chocolate milk..

but biting into a chocolate bar, white, dark ugh, just dont taste good to me

like i said, guess im a weirdo Smile

That's okay, weirdoes are some of the best people in the world. I should know, I'm one myself! big grin big hugz
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:22 pm

Without. I'm not a fan of nuts, in general. They tend to ruin candy for me.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:43 pm

Me too, I just don't like nuts, they do not taste good, I especially hate almonds, they taste like wood!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:51 am