CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
CeCe
Alan Smithee
TPP
7 posters

who would play you in the story of your life, if you got to pick?

TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

who would play you in the story of your life, if you got to pick? Empty who would play you in the story of your life, if you got to pick?

Post by TPP Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:03 am

for me:

who would play you in the story of your life, if you got to pick? Maggie_gyllenhaal-ugly

Maggie Gyllenhaal

I've been told that she looks a little like me and I think that we have similar philosophies as well.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

who would play you in the story of your life, if you got to pick? Empty Re: who would play you in the story of your life, if you got to pick?

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:15 am

^clapping^

Last edited by alan smithee on Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

who would play you in the story of your life, if you got to pick? Empty Re: who would play you in the story of your life, if you got to pick?

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:22 am

Tom Hanks or Bill Murray
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:30 am

Not an actress, but Patti Scialfa

who would play you in the story of your life, if you got to pick? 18-scialfa-inside
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:21 pm

alan smithee wrote:Tom Hanks or Bill Murray

I love them both Smile
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:21 pm

CeCe wrote:Not an actress, but Patti Scialfa

who would play you in the story of your life, if you got to pick? 18-scialfa-inside
    blushing

I have no idea who that is.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Post by CeCe Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:
    CeCe wrote:Not an actress, but Patti Scialfa

blushing

She's done some solo stuff but is best known as Bruce Springsteen's wife & member of the band.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:11 pm

CeCe wrote:
    thepossiblepolice wrote:
    blushing

She's done some solo stuff but is best known as Bruce Springsteen's wife & member of the band.

Oh, okay Smile Why would you pick her? Does she remind you of yourself or do you just like her?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Post by CeCe Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:28 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:
    CeCe wrote:

Oh, okay Smile Why would you pick her? Does she remind you of yourself or do you just like her?

I think the similarities are mild. It's been pointed out to me quite a few times. I think we look in the mirror & see ourselves differently but yeah...a little. But I DO like her. That helps lol
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:20 pm

What the hell, Jake may as well play me since everyone thinks we resemble each other.

who would play you in the story of your life, if you got to pick? 1289813297-29
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:58 am

Impact wrote:What the hell, Jake may as well play me since everyone thinks we resemble each other.

Hey, we are brother and sister Smile
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:08 am

thepossiblepolice wrote:
    Impact wrote:What the hell, Jake may as well play me since everyone thinks we resemble each other.

Hey, we are brother and sister Smile

Ha. Smile
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:38 am

who would play you in the story of your life, if you got to pick? Angela-bassett

Fuck it, since she plays everyone else's life story......she can do mine I guess.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:20 am

Most of you don't have over six decades of life. If this is a lifelong bio, I would require several actors.

There was a time, when my hairline was receding, I thot I resembled Jack Nicholson

who would play you in the story of your life, if you got to pick? 039_61940

As I aged, I could probably have been Sean Connery

who would play you in the story of your life, if you got to pick? 67_sean_connerylarge_image-1

But to play me as a young man would prolly be Aaron Johnson

who would play you in the story of your life, if you got to pick? Kick-ass-1-001

Especially since he wouldn't have a problem in those scenes of my life making it with a woman old enuf to be my mother.

who would play you in the story of your life, if you got to pick? Aaron-johnson-240
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:32 am

IDK who looks enough like me. Depends what age we're talking about I guess. FORGIVENESS MAN IDK!
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:03 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:who would play you in the story of your life, if you got to pick? Angela-bassett

Fuck it, since she plays everyone else's life story......she can do mine I guess.

she's so gorgeous!
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:04 pm

Shale wrote:Most of you don't have over six decades of life. If this is a lifelong bio, I would require several actors.

There was a time, when my hairline was receding, I thot I resembled Jack Nicholson

who would play you in the story of your life, if you got to pick? 039_61940

As I aged, I could probably have been Sean Connery

who would play you in the story of your life, if you got to pick? 67_sean_connerylarge_image-1

But to play me as a young man would prolly be Aaron Johnson

who would play you in the story of your life, if you got to pick? Kick-ass-1-001

Especially since he wouldn't have a problem in those scenes of my life making it with a woman old enuf to be my mother.

who would play you in the story of your life, if you got to pick? Aaron-johnson-240

The last one I don't recognize. I can see the resemblance to the older two though!
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:09 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote: The last one I don't recognize. I can see the resemblance to the older two though!
    Aaron is the star of Kick Ass, playing a teenager. He's in his early 20s engaged to the woman in the pic who is having a baby by him. She's in her early 40s. Sorta like me and Mrs. R, when I was his age. (Only we knew ours was just a fling - not a lifelong commitment)
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:12 pm

Shale wrote:
    thepossiblepolice wrote: The last one I don't recognize. I can see the resemblance to the older two though!
    Aaron is the star of Kick Ass, playing a teenager. He's in his early 20s engaged to the woman in the pic who is having a baby by him. She's in her early 40s. Sorta like me and Mrs. R, when I was his age. (Only we knew ours was just a fling - not a lifelong commitment)

That's really interesting...Does that make her a cougar then? lol. He's cute though!
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:12 pm

I got to thinking. Maybe Seth Adkins could play me. FORGIVENESS MAN IDK, not that he looks like me but I don't think anybody else is even close so he's the only one I think would even be remotely close.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:20 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:I got to thinking. Maybe Seth Adkins could play me. FORGIVENESS MAN IDK, not that he looks like me but I don't think anybody else is even close so he's the only one I think would even be remotely close.

who would play you in the story of your life, if you got to pick? Sa-hs30e

Him? ^^^ I've never heard of him either!
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:27 pm

That's an older pic I think, but yeah. I don't got a celebrity lookalike but he'd be the closest thing to it. Since he isn't much older but can play younger, if they made it right now, yeah, I'd probably pick him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:24 am