So is Ronan really a jerk or is there more to this than there seems? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So is Ronan really a jerk or is there more to this than there seems?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

So is Ronan really a jerk or is there more to this than there seems? Empty
PostSubject: So is Ronan really a jerk or is there more to this than there seems?   So is Ronan really a jerk or is there more to this than there seems? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:24 am

Right now, Ronan is looking like a big jerk, but things are never as they seem on soaps, so I'm assuming there is more to this than what we're seeing. I wonder if this is when Jeff was busy filming CSI: Miami. I hope Ronan's not gone for good. I really enjoyed the Nina/Ronan/Chance scenes and would love to see some more of them.
Back to top Go down
punkrockprincess07
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
punkrockprincess07

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: So is Ronan really a jerk or is there more to this than there seems?   So is Ronan really a jerk or is there more to this than there seems? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:49 am

Yeah, I heard it was because of him filming CSI, so he will probably be back soon. I hope he was not using them because I love Ronan, and I want Nina to get her happy ending with her son back. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://prettyoddjess.tumblr.com
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: So is Ronan really a jerk or is there more to this than there seems?   So is Ronan really a jerk or is there more to this than there seems? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:05 pm

Yeah - me too! I wasn't sure if Jeff was filming more than one eppy. I want him to come back soon, and with a good reason for what he did.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: So is Ronan really a jerk or is there more to this than there seems?   So is Ronan really a jerk or is there more to this than there seems? EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:26 pm

Unless he comes back with a different story, he sure fooled me. Never thought he would pull this.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: So is Ronan really a jerk or is there more to this than there seems?   So is Ronan really a jerk or is there more to this than there seems? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:31 am

Yeah - I hope we get an answers soon and that he's not really a total creep! I've heard rumours he'll be back for the wrap-up of the drug storyline but I don't know how he'll be back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So is Ronan really a jerk or is there more to this than there seems?   So is Ronan really a jerk or is there more to this than there seems? Empty

Back to top Go down

So is Ronan really a jerk or is there more to this than there seems?
Page 1 of 1