What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you do when vending machines steal your money?

Go down 
+7
MandyPerfumeGirl
CeCe
RobbieFTW
Alan Smithee
Shale
Nystyle709
Chris
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Empty
PostSubject: What do you do when vending machines steal your money?   What do you do when vending machines steal your money? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:25 am

When you put in your dollar and it doesn't give you what you punched, what do you do? Do you just accept the loss, or do you alert someone?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when vending machines steal your money?   What do you do when vending machines steal your money? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:49 pm

Depends. If it's at work, I'll just tell the guy who operates the machines for us and he'll give me my money back or fix it. If it's a random public place, I'll say a few curse words and then just eat the loss.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when vending machines steal your money?   What do you do when vending machines steal your money? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:53 pm

If at all possible I will go out of my way to get paper and marker and tape a sign on the machine that it is a rip off. I tape it over the coin slot.

If not I just kick the shit out of it as if it could feel pain. blank stare @ you
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when vending machines steal your money?   What do you do when vending machines steal your money? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:54 pm

Change is inevitable. Unless it’s from a vending machine.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when vending machines steal your money?   What do you do when vending machines steal your money? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:58 pm

Shale wrote:
If not I just kick the shit out of it as if it could feel pain. blank stare @ you

Careful. Sometimes they fight back.

Quote :
(12 December 1998, Canada) A man crushed beneath a vending machine while trying to shake loose a free soda? If you thought it happened only in Urban Legends you're wrong!
Kevin, a 19-year-old Quebec student, killed himself at Bishop's University while shaking a 420-kilogram Coke machine. He had been celebrating the end of final exams with friends. He died beneath the soda machine, asphyxiated, with a blood alcohol level slightly over the legal driving limit.

Kevin's last act was committed in vain. "Even as it fell over, the vending machine did not let out a single can," the coroner reported. Soda-holics take note! The report also states that toppled vending machines have caused at least 35 deaths and 140 injuries in the last twenty years.

For those with enquiring minds, I refer you to a website dedicated to the quest to clear Kevin's name. His family questions the official version on their website, aptly named cokemachineaccidents.com (currently ofline but Archived Here.) They recently sued Coca-Cola, two related companies, and Bishop's University for "gross carelessness." Their website expos� proffers several explanations for why Kevin's death was not his own fault: shaking coke machines "was common practice at the University," and anyway, unknown persons might have crushed Kevin with the vending machine in a bizarre murder, as it "would be difficult for one person to move" the machine.

In response, a spokesperson for Coke said that Canadian machines are now labeled with a warning that "tipping or rocking may cause injury or death." They have also installed anti-theft devices in newer models to keep people from obtaining free drinks.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when vending machines steal your money?   What do you do when vending machines steal your money? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:01 pm

If there's someone to tell about it I do, but if not then just yell out "FUCK" and walk away mad.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when vending machines steal your money?   What do you do when vending machines steal your money? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:27 pm

Cuss like a sailor. But usually I don't try to get it back. They tell you most of the time that it's not theirs, here's a number, blah blah blah. But the reaction is never silent lol
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when vending machines steal your money?   What do you do when vending machines steal your money? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:11 pm

I don't do anything about it, I sure as hell don't alert someone - that's a damn waste of time. It's a candy bar for God's sake, not the Holy Grail, people need to get over it!
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when vending machines steal your money?   What do you do when vending machines steal your money? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:06 pm

Chris wrote:
When you put in your dollar and it doesn't give you what you punched, what do you do? Do you just accept the loss, or do you alert someone?

What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Deep%20fire%20top%20grenade
Back to top Go down
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male
Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when vending machines steal your money?   What do you do when vending machines steal your money? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:59 pm

What do you do when vending machines steal your money? 0
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when vending machines steal your money?   What do you do when vending machines steal your money? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:04 pm

Roll my eyes, maybe utter out a 4-letter word or two, accept that it cheated me and then walk away. It's annoying as hell, but not THAT serious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when vending machines steal your money?   What do you do when vending machines steal your money? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:14 am

Nystyle709 wrote:
Depends. If it's at work, I'll just tell the guy who operates the machines for us and he'll give me my money back or fix it. If it's a random public place, I'll say a few curse words and then just eat the loss.

Same, if its at my work, i can get my money back easy..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when vending machines steal your money?   What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Page 1 of 1