A seventeen year old dating a forty year old. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A seventeen year old dating a forty year old.

Go down 
+14
Nystyle709
SuperVixenXo
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
Forgiveness Man
punkrockprincess07
Marc™
RedBedroom
TPP
Supernova
tmontyb
Shale
Cheaps
Alan Smithee
Chris
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

A seventeen year old dating a forty year old. Empty
PostSubject: A seventeen year old dating a forty year old.   A seventeen year old dating a forty year old. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:51 am

Would you be against a seventeen year old dating a forty year old? Keep in mind that seventeen is generally the legal age of consent in most states, so no laws would be broken.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: A seventeen year old dating a forty year old.   A seventeen year old dating a forty year old. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:05 am

17 might be the age tht the 17 year old can legally consent to something but I doubt it's the age that most fathers would consent. My daughter is 22 going on 23...beyond my control in many ways, but if some 45 year old man was trying to "date" her, he and I would have a long hard talk. Somebody else's daughter? That's their problem but I would still think the 40 year old was a creep.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: A seventeen year old dating a forty year old.   A seventeen year old dating a forty year old. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:41 am

id say to each his own, if it were somebody i did not know, then let them be.

but if it were my mother datin a 17 year old, or my brother/sister datin a 40 year old, or anyone i was close wit, id have my concerns.

i had a fren i used to work wit, i was bout 16, she was only a year or 2 older than i was, she was datin someone in their mid to late 30's, dont think he was actually quite 40 yet but age diff was pretty big. anyway we werent super tight frens, but that was her choice. years later they had kids. the last time i had seen her which was a couple years ago, they were still together.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: A seventeen year old dating a forty year old.   A seventeen year old dating a forty year old. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:04 am

That's only a 23 year spread. I've dated and bedded a woman 42 when I was 23, almost the same spread, tho I was more mature I suppose than a 17-year-old. But if both parties are turned on by the other, then go for it.

Ageism is a prejudice like any other. Would I be against a man dating another man? Would I be against a white man dating a black woman? Nope, been there done that.

How about a 60-year-old man with a 20-year-old boy? Hey, he wanted me - it would have been cruel to turn him away.
big grin
Back to top Go down
tmontyb
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
tmontyb

Male
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: A seventeen year old dating a forty year old.   A seventeen year old dating a forty year old. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:08 am

^^^^^^Win. It simply isn't anyone's business.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: A seventeen year old dating a forty year old.   A seventeen year old dating a forty year old. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:29 am

I think it's in poor taste, the 40 year old can't find somebody who's already grown?
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male

PostSubject: Re: A seventeen year old dating a forty year old.   A seventeen year old dating a forty year old. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:49 am

Supernova wrote:
I think it's in poor taste, the 40 year old can't find somebody who's already grown?
IDK, I've licked 17 year olds. They taste pretty good. big grin

It is about a natural attraction to youth. Even a very mature guy can get turned on by young ppl. It may just be a physical attraction, but that is valid. If the young person finds something attractive in the older, then it is a good match - if just for the moment.
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: A seventeen year old dating a forty year old.   A seventeen year old dating a forty year old. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:17 pm

I'd be worried that my daughter or son would get their heart broken, if it were anyone else I don't care.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: A seventeen year old dating a forty year old.   A seventeen year old dating a forty year old. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:58 pm

In all reality, those two ages being together for a long term relationship is unlikely. I would be willing to bet that with most together of those ages, one or both is looking for something that they lack/lacked at some point in their life. More often than not, those two ages are so vastly different in every way.
A fling between those two ages is more understandable than something long term.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: A seventeen year old dating a forty year old.   A seventeen year old dating a forty year old. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:51 pm

I think it's perverted. Honestly I think any 40 year old who would mess around with a 17 year old baby would probably be willing to mess around with a 14 year old if the law permitted it. If a 27 year old wants to date a 50 year old, that's fine. At least by then the younger of the two has experienced life and their mental capacity has reached full maturity to the point where they won't be as potentially manipulated by the older one....but a 40 year old has too much mental leverage over a 17 year old, who is probably only looking for an authority figure to lean on. And chances are the 40 year old knows that....
Back to top Go down
punkrockprincess07
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
punkrockprincess07

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: A seventeen year old dating a forty year old.   A seventeen year old dating a forty year old. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:20 pm

I do not think a 17 year old should be in a relationship with a 40 year old. Like Marc said, if he will get with a 17 year old then he would probably get with a 14 year old, it is only 3 years younger. I do not see what a 40 year old man would have in common with a 17 year old girl anyways. So if it was my daughter, I would probably think the guy was a creepy pervert. I think the girl should atleast be in her 20's before she dates someone that old.
Back to top Go down
http://prettyoddjess.tumblr.com
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: A seventeen year old dating a forty year old.   A seventeen year old dating a forty year old. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:03 pm

Define being AGAINST it? FORGIVENESS MAN
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: A seventeen year old dating a forty year old.   A seventeen year old dating a forty year old. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:38 pm

There were guys who were 22 or so who hung out with my friends and I when we were 14. One of them dated one of them, but I thought it was creepy and always thought "Why can't they get a date their own age?"

After the age of consent though, I guess it doesn't bother me. I would still be thinking "why can't he get a date his own age?" but that's my business not theirs.

I do think that if they'd go "down to 17" they would go further down in age, but since the question specifically said 17 and able to consent I'm trying to leave that out of it.
Back to top Go down
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male
Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: A seventeen year old dating a forty year old.   A seventeen year old dating a forty year old. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:49 pm

I've dated men in their 40s and been sexual with men into their 50s. By the way, I was born in 1989, so do the math.

Really, it just comes down to personal preference.
Back to top Go down
SuperVixenXo
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
SuperVixenXo

Female
Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: A seventeen year old dating a forty year old.   A seventeen year old dating a forty year old. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:54 pm

Absolutely NOT...I would never let my 17 year old date a 40 something year old. My cousin is 15 and she dates a 23 year old and I think he's too old for her. Her mom lets him sleep in her bed and shit...Like what the hell would they even have in common...When I was 15 and even 17...23 and 24 seemed so old to me so def not!
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: A seventeen year old dating a forty year old.   A seventeen year old dating a forty year old. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:36 pm

Marc™ wrote:
I think it's perverted. Honestly I think any 40 year old who would mess around with a 17 year old baby would probably be willing to mess around with a 14 year old if the law permitted it. If a 27 year old wants to date a 50 year old, that's fine. At least by then the younger of the two has experienced life and their mental capacity has reached full maturity to the point where they won't be as potentially manipulated by the older one....but a 40 year old has too much mental leverage over a 17 year old, who is probably only looking for an authority figure to lean on. And chances are the 40 year old knows that....

For the most part.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: A seventeen year old dating a forty year old.   A seventeen year old dating a forty year old. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:18 am

alan smithee wrote:
17 might be the age tht the 17 year old can legally consent to something but I doubt it's the age that most fathers would consent. My daughter is 22 going on 23...beyond my control in many ways, but if some 45 year old man was trying to "date" her, he and I would have a long hard talk. Somebody else's daughter? That's their problem but I would still think the 40 year old was a creep.

Until my daughters are at least 18, if they date any guy more than two years older than there would be a problem. Don't care how "legal" it is, if @ 17 one of them starts seeing a 40 year old man, for everyone's sake (his especially) I better not know about it.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: A seventeen year old dating a forty year old.   A seventeen year old dating a forty year old. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:27 am

supervixenxo wrote:
Absolutely NOT...I would never let my 17 year old date a 40 something year old. My cousin is 15 and she dates a 23 year old and I think he's too old for her. Her mom lets him sleep in her bed and shit...Like what the hell would they even have in common...When I was 15 and even 17...23 and 24 seemed so old to me so def not!

I hear that, I'm 21 and I still consider guys 23 and 24 to be too old for me. Of course I'm not interested in anybody period, but I tell you I wouldn't be going backwards in age to look for somebody either.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: A seventeen year old dating a forty year old.   A seventeen year old dating a forty year old. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:43 am

I can't see a long term relationship sprouting out of it but to each his own, everyone has their own tastes.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male

PostSubject: Re: A seventeen year old dating a forty year old.   A seventeen year old dating a forty year old. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:59 pm

supervixenxo wrote:
... My cousin is 15 and she dates a 23 year old and I think he's too old for her. Her mom lets him sleep in her bed and shit...Like what the hell would they even have in common...

My mom was 14 when she ran off with my 23-year-old dad. When he found out her age he quickly married her in hopes of not going to jail. They stayed together for five years. He was caught fucking other women and by then she was 20 and more assertive. But that was the '40s and roles were different in marriage - lots of couples of the same age had nothing in common except the marriage itself.
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: A seventeen year old dating a forty year old.   A seventeen year old dating a forty year old. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:28 pm

If 17 is the legal age, then what's wrong with it? If a 17 year-old wants to date a 40 year-old, let them be - it's their business, and if people have a problem with it, hell with them.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: A seventeen year old dating a forty year old.   A seventeen year old dating a forty year old. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:48 pm

Age laws are screwy though. At 17 you can legally sleep with anyone in sight but you're still not allowed to have a stinking beer, can we say screwed up priorities? If you're an adult at 18 by law and you can do everything else, you should be able to buy and drink booze.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: A seventeen year old dating a forty year old.   A seventeen year old dating a forty year old. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Chris wrote:
Would you be against a seventeen year old dating a forty year old?

Completely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A seventeen year old dating a forty year old.   A seventeen year old dating a forty year old. Empty

Back to top Go down

A seventeen year old dating a forty year old.
Page 1 of 1