CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Alan Smithee
Impact
6 posters

Being "Just Friends" w/ Someone You're Attracted To

Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Being "Just Friends" w/ Someone You're Attracted To Empty Being "Just Friends" w/ Someone You're Attracted To

Post by Impact Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:49 am

If you're attracted to (I mean REALLY attracted to) one of your "platonic" friends, how sincere is the friendship on your end? Are you hanging around them just for the sake of good natured friendship? Or when the two of you are together are you always prepared for "something" to happen, and is that a large motivator for your interest in hanging out? Going through this with a female co-worker of mine who I pal around with a lot. She's good people. We laugh and hang out a lot. There isn't any heavy sexual tension or romantic angst there overall, but Being "Just Friends" w/ Someone You're Attracted To Ghitit and it wouldn't even take half a shot of Jägermeister for me to do it either.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Being "Just Friends" w/ Someone You're Attracted To Empty Re: Being "Just Friends" w/ Someone You're Attracted To

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:18 am

I've only had that happen once in my life. When I was I collage, I met someone I was sexually attracted to but nothing ever came of it. Literally. But our relationship evolved into a friendship that's lasted to the present day. She became almost like a sister to me so any sexual tension has long since evaporated. I know what some of you are thinking, "All men are dogs and will fuck anything and everything", but no. I wouldn't hit that anymore.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Being "Just Friends" w/ Someone You're Attracted To Empty Re: Being "Just Friends" w/ Someone You're Attracted To

Post by Marc™ Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:28 pm

What alan said is pretty much applies to what I think too. I have had female friends who I was "cool" with, but would have EASILY boned if the time & place was right....but with time (and the situation never permitting) the physical attraction tapered off.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:50 pm

Three guys so far, all with the same message. If given the opportunity, they would have boned a "Platonic" friend. (Did anyone explore the relationship between Plato and Aristotle?).

Same here BTW. Had a lesbian friend (bi at one time) and I noticed a sexual tension on occasion. Her butch lover gave me some competitive glares on occasion too. I think most young guys are capable of fucking anyone casually (and there are prolly stats to bear this out). Seems natural to me.

Oh, and I actually did fuck a lesbian friend once. She came on to me, and being a guy of course we fell into bed. Fucked several times over the week then she went back to her lover and haven't seen her since. I won't be too surprised if I ever get an e-mail subject line "Daddy?" (I occasionally get them "Sexxy Daddy" but not the same thing)
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:46 pm

A lot of my male friends are attractive to me. But a few, I wouldn't even think about going there. Partly because they are in relationships and partly because there's no need. I'd rather be true friends than 'friends with benefits'.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:58 am

Thanks for the replies. I think I may just have a minor crush on her for now, it will probably past soon enough.
    tmontyb
    tmontyb
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 37

Post by tmontyb Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:21 pm

Shale wrote: I think most young guys are capable of fucking anyone casually (and there are prolly stats to bear this out). Seems natural to me.

^^^^Completely agree with this. Of course, the sexually repressed and the out and out liars would vehemently disagree.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 8:07 pm