"He's Your Son," what? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"He's Your Son," what?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

"He's Your Son," what? Empty
PostSubject: "He's Your Son," what?   "He's Your Son," what? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:30 pm

Natalie is such a phony with her imploring John to see Liam as his son. "He's your son, he's your son." This would make more sense if Liam were at least a year old, and grew to know John, but the baby is what: a month old? If that? Meanwhile that Brody is being purported as Brody's biological father (even if we suspect that that's bogus), for her to be trying to get John (even if we suspect that the child really may be his) claim the title of 'Father' doesn't set right with me at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: "He's Your Son," what?   "He's Your Son," what? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:33 pm

This whole baby nonsense was just a big mess. Can't they ever have a normal birth in Llanview? I would hate to be a pregnant woman in Llanview, you would have to hire an armed guard until you got out of the hospital to make sure the baby didn't get switched with another and to protect the DNA tests from being altered.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: "He's Your Son," what?   "He's Your Son," what? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:36 pm

I know. If there isn't a paternity issue with a baby, then they're either being kidnapped or are the result of some troubled pregnancy. They should just adopt dogs instead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: "He's Your Son," what?   "He's Your Son," what? EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:20 am

We need little Davida Vickers back - lol!!!!!

ITA that it's stupid but I can't stand Brody, either.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: "He's Your Son," what?   "He's Your Son," what? EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:50 am

Chris wrote:
I know. If there isn't a paternity issue with a baby, then they're either being kidnapped or are the result of some troubled pregnancy. They should just adopt dogs instead.

"He's Your Son," what? 954338
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: "He's Your Son," what?   "He's Your Son," what? EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:30 pm

I'm holding my breath on this one.The DNA results were such a mess that all parties concerned should have had sense enough to run another test asap,plus we're still not sure whether Dr.Marty played switchies with the tests when she had the chance.
My guess is that John really is the kid's father.Either way,they all still look like fools!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "He's Your Son," what?   "He's Your Son," what? Empty

Back to top Go down

"He's Your Son," what?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CC33 :: DISCUSSION :: The Television Chamber :: The Soap Hub :: One Life to Live-
Jump to: