What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from...

Go down 
+7
Shale
GrayWolf
TSJFan4Ever
Chris
Nhaiyel
Supernova
TPP
11 posters
AuthorMessage
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from... Empty
PostSubject: What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from...   What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from... EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:19 pm

This:
What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from... Taylor-momsen-was-cute

To:
What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from... Spl252629_002

I'm fairly liberal and I think I would be deeply concerned if my daughter wanted to wear that shirt. Heck, if she started wearing panda bear eye makeup every day I'd probably ask a few questions...I think teen goth girls are cute and all, but I don't know how I'll feel if any of my kids are extremists. Are people that are into goth really depressed? I mostly want my kids to be happy so I guess what they wear doesn't matter as long as they are not slutty or criminal or something.

Oh, that reminds me of another question, what do you think about teens wearing shirts with pot on them? I have nothing against pot I think it's a great drug, as far as drugs and alcohol are concerned, but I would NOT want my kid going around with pot leaves on his clothes!

Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from...   What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from... EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:34 pm

First of all I would be wondering what the hell happened...like, did aliens kidnap my daughter and issue this as a replacement clone?

Second I'd be wondering where the hell she got that stuff from.

I don't know much about the whole goth culture but I think most of it's just an imitation thing, they look the part and maybe try and act the part but I doubt most of them really are.

And on the last one I say hell no. I would never even wear Adidas that had the leaf thing on them, no.
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from...   What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from... EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:39 pm

I know, it's such a drastic change. Adidas has pot on it? lol.
I never noticed that.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from...   What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from... EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:49 pm

That clowns shirt reads "I Fuck For Satan." blank stare @ you She needs to be slapped and checked for drugs and if she suffers from some kind of mania. If she were underage, there wouldn't be any question that I would put a stop to that sideshow. If she was grown, then I guess that there wouldn't be much I could do, except harp on it, and demand that she not wear that trash around me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from...   What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from... EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:28 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:
I know, it's such a drastic change. Adidas has pot on it? lol.
I never noticed that.

It has something like it. The only Adidas shirts I ever wore had that three bar triangle on it, but it was years before I could find a replacement and everything else had that leaf thing on it and on Ebay auctions they actually called it marijuana leaf, and I was basically like no aw hell naw.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from...   What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from... EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:14 pm

If she were underage, I'd confiscate every piece of that getup, and any others that she had similar to it. In the meantime, I'd ask myself where I went wrong, and try to fix it before it's too late.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from...   What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from... EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:19 pm

Chris wrote:
If she were underage, I'd confiscate every piece of that getup, and any others that she had similar to it. In the meantime, I'd ask myself where I went wrong, and try to fix it before it's too late.

Every time I see that girl I'm like "Where the heck are her parents??"

I'm not sure how old she is though, maybe they don't have a say anymore to her...
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from...   What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from... EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:58 pm

I'd be extremely concerned! This is one of those cases where I might be tempted to ship the kid off to a VERY strict boarding school. The sad thing is, she looks really pretty in that first picture, but hideous in the second. I wonder where her parents are, too. Maybe they're parents like Billy Ray, who's only just now realizing that maybe Miley needed a DAD not a best friend, while growing up?
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from...   What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from... EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:08 pm

Holy crap I just realized that she played Cindy Lou Who in How the Grinch Stole Christmas!

What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from... Taylor-momsen-7-how-the-grinch-stole-christmas
Back to top Go down
GrayWolf
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
GrayWolf

Male
Rep : 36

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from...   What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from... EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:28 pm

What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from... Holywater1

Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from...   What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from... EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:05 am

Wow - that little cutie turned into... well... looks like another story of a child actor getting corrupted and destroyed be the fame. How very sad. She can't be that old, then, as I don't think The Grinch is all that old.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from...   What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from... EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:37 am

Chris wrote:
... I'd ask myself where I went wrong, and try to fix it before it's too late.

Supernova wrote:
...I'd be wondering where the hell she got that stuff from...
Well, she didn't get if from me, a dope smoking, drug taking, free loving rebel from the '60s, because my daughter is as str8 and conservative in her attire as ... well my mom, who raised a dope smoking, drug taking, free loving rebel.

Point is, everyone here is overreacting to a rebellious young woman making a fashion statement to get just that reaction. The establishment was all bent out of shape when we guys grew beards and hair down to our shoulders in the '60s. And that disdain from the establishment just made us feel all the better.

So, no parent went wrong. She's young and likely rebelling. Or, maybe she just likes to fuck for Satan. Whatever. Doesn't bother me.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from...   What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from... EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:01 am

One thing to rebel with slutty clothes & makeup but another to wear a shirt saying you fuck for Satan. Thats a cry for attention/help.
Back to top Go down
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from...   What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from... EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:21 am

RobbieFTW wrote:
One thing to rebel with slutty clothes & makeup but another to wear a shirt saying you fuck for Satan. Thats a cry for attention/help.

I agree that way past rebellion, that's just disturbing. If they are underage, then as a parent you have a responsibility to set rules about behavior and etiquette and one of my rules would be we don't wear shirts declaring that we'll f-ck for Satan in this house!
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from...   What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from... EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:44 am

thepossiblepolice wrote:
Holy crap I just realized that she played Cindy Lou Who in How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
So, if that is Taylor Momsen, she turns 18 in July. Probably pretty independent at this point of parental oversight.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from...   What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from... EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:28 am

If my child went through that transformation, I would be wanting to know why and would assume that she is hanging with a new crowd and want to learn more.

But in the case of this actual girl, if she is an ex child actor, I agree with Shale. Good chance she needs a new angle and is going with that.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from...   What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from... EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:23 pm

I would probably freak out, she better be old enough to be on her own!
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from...   What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from... EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:27 pm

I totally understand what you're saying Shale, but the fucking for Satan thing just crosses the line for me. I would see it as a cry for attention and it would definitely get my attention. I hope my kids never ever want to wear a shirt like that.

If my kids are the opposite of me they'll probably be fairly conservative though so maybe I shouldn't worry lol.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from...   What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from... EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:26 am

femme fatale wrote:
RobbieFTW wrote:

I agree that way past rebellion, that's just disturbing. If they are underage, then as a parent you have a responsibility to set rules about behavior and etiquette and one of my rules would be we don't wear shirts declaring that we'll f-ck for Satan in this house!

Or anywhere else. That shirt was her being an attention whore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from...   What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from... Empty

Back to top Go down

What would you do if your daughter suddenly went from...
Page 1 of 1