Presents you didn't want. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Presents you didn't want.

Go down 
+5
Alan Smithee
Tony Marino
RedBedroom
Cheaps
Chris
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Presents you didn't want. Empty
PostSubject: Presents you didn't want.   Presents you didn't want. EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 8:27 am

What do you do with presents you receive and don't want? Do you donate, re-gift, or return?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Presents you didn't want.   Presents you didn't want. EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:09 am

ive only exchanged gifts, not cuz it was somethin i didnt want, but becuz i already had it or was the wrong size.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Presents you didn't want.   Presents you didn't want. EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:26 pm

If there is any possibility to return I do. Otherwise, I am a total re-gifter.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Presents you didn't want.   Presents you didn't want. EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:36 pm

Either return or throw it out. If I didn't like it then I am sure no one else will.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Presents you didn't want.   Presents you didn't want. EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:43 pm

The worst it gets for me is probably when my daughter gives me a T-shirt with the logo of one of the sports teams I root for or novelty boxer shorts from my wife (Simpsons, Family Guy, Jack Daniels, etc.) I usually wear them at least once and then they stay in the drawer until it’s time to weed out the old stuff.
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: Presents you didn't want.   Presents you didn't want. EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:50 pm

alan smithee wrote:
The worst it gets for me is probably when my daughter gives me a T-shirt with the logo of one of the sports teams I root for or novelty boxer shorts from my wife (Simpsons, Family Guy, Jack Daniels, etc.) I usually wear them at least once and then they stay in the drawer until it’s time to weed out the old stuff.

Now I'm wondering if my husband hates the Family Guy pj pants and Simpson boxers that I always get him for Christmas...lol

For the OP, it just depends on what it is. I have a cabinet with gifts in it that are to no one in particular, things I pick up on clearance or whatever, and sometimes I put it in there, other times I return it, other times I just donate it.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Presents you didn't want.   Presents you didn't want. EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:35 pm

Fortunately, not too many ppl give me gifts. I don't regift them formally but end up giving them away.

Like the Old Spice set that someone gave me. I DO NOT LIKE ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCES. So, that found a new home real fast.

I have even stopped ppl from giving me those big boxes and bars of good chocolate which I do love but shouldn't eat. I share with everyone in the office just to get rid of it so I won't binge on it.
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: Presents you didn't want.   Presents you didn't want. EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:37 pm

Shale wrote:
Fortunately, not too many ppl give me gifts. I don't regift them formally but end up giving them away.

Like the Old Spice set that someone gave me. I DO NOT LIKE ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCES. So, that found a new home real fast.

I have even stopped ppl from giving me those big boxes and bars of good chocolate which I do love but shouldn't eat. I share with everyone in the office just to get rid of it so I won't binge on it.

I'm surprised to hear that you work in an office. I pictured you on perma vacation or being like, a volleyball coach or something.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Presents you didn't want.   Presents you didn't want. EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:59 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:
I'm surprised to hear that you work in an office. I pictured you on perma vacation or being like, a volleyball coach or something.
Nope, been working in this office for over a decade. Can't really afford to retire yet. My physical stuff is on my own time.

Presents you didn't want. 5476621426_fbc34699a5_o
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Presents you didn't want.   Presents you didn't want. EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 8:32 pm

Exchange it for something I want if I can, or give it to someone who would make better use of it.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Presents you didn't want.   Presents you didn't want. EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 8:34 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:
alan smithee wrote:

Now I'm wondering if my husband hates the Family Guy pj pants and Simpson boxers that I always get him for Christmas...lol

For the OP, it just depends on what it is. I have a cabinet with gifts in it that are to no one in particular, things I pick up on clearance or whatever, and sometimes I put it in there, other times I return it, other times I just donate it.

Does he wear them?
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: Presents you didn't want.   Presents you didn't want. EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:16 am

I may throw it out but for the most part I set it down somewhere I don't have to look at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presents you didn't want.   Presents you didn't want. Empty

Back to top Go down

Presents you didn't want.
Page 1 of 1