Would you accept a friend request on Facebook of your childhood bully? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would you accept a friend request on Facebook of your childhood bully?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kinetic
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
kinetic

Male
Rep : 19

Would you accept a friend request on Facebook of your childhood bully? Empty
PostSubject: Would you accept a friend request on Facebook of your childhood bully?   Would you accept a friend request on Facebook of your childhood bully? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:17 pm

This hasn't happened to me personally or anything. Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Would you accept a friend request on Facebook of your childhood bully?   Would you accept a friend request on Facebook of your childhood bully? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:15 pm

I've never been bullied but I guess. I've accepted requests from people I didn't like back in high school so it's not that big of a deal. I'm never on facebook anyway. I just have one because my friends made me get one. I don't understand the addiction.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Would you accept a friend request on Facebook of your childhood bully?   Would you accept a friend request on Facebook of your childhood bully? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:37 am

If your one time bully bothered to look you up on a social networking site and sends you friendship request, then I'd take that as an apology. I wasn't bullied, but if somebody I used to spar with 20 years ago hit me up out of the blue on FB, then hey...whatever...

It's not like I even chat with 95% of the people on my friends list anyway. They're just there for vanity.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Would you accept a friend request on Facebook of your childhood bully?   Would you accept a friend request on Facebook of your childhood bully? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:26 pm

Good question. I was never the target of a bully, but there are people I did not like at all, and I would not accept them. There is one girl who I was not close to at all and she could really be a bitch. But we actually talk on FB from time to time, and she really grew into a good person.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Would you accept a friend request on Facebook of your childhood bully?   Would you accept a friend request on Facebook of your childhood bully? EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:58 am

bump
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you accept a friend request on Facebook of your childhood bully?   Would you accept a friend request on Facebook of your childhood bully? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you accept a friend request on Facebook of your childhood bully?
Page 1 of 1