This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich

Go down 
+8
binky04
CatEyes10736
stavdash
Tony Marino
Impact
Nystyle709
Wadsworth
MFD10
12 posters
AuthorMessage
MFD10
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
MFD10

Female
Rep : 0

This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich Empty
PostSubject: This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich   This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:17 am

This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich Doubledown_hdr

Now how many of the people taking advantage of their new found health care will be eating that shit?
Back to top Go down
Wadsworth
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Wadsworth

Male
Rep : 16

PostSubject: Re: This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich   This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:53 am

I don't give a fuck if it IS an artery clogger, soon as I get off work today I'm heading over to KFC to pick one up.

Thanks for reminding me! Wink
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich   This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:59 am

MsCrys wrote:

Now how many of the people taking advantage of their new found health care will be eating that shit?

In all honesty, they'd be eating that sandwich WITHOUT the health care anyway.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich   This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:03 am

Wadsworth wrote:
I don't give a fuck if it IS an artery clogger, soon as I get off work today I'm heading over to KFC to pick one up.

Thanks for reminding me! Wink

LOL. Get rid of the cheese and the bacon, add a tomato and just have one piece of chicken, I'd fuck with it too.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich   This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:06 am

As totally ridiculous as it is, I'm still gonna have to try it out.
If it has me on the toilet for an hour, then I'll know it's worth ordering again.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich   This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:09 am

MsCrys wrote:

Just looking at it made my cholesterol jump 10 points!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich   This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:13 am

Impact wrote:
As totally ridiculous as it is, I'm still gonna have to try it out.
If it has me on the toilet for an hour, then I'll know it's worth ordering again.

ROFLMAO!
Back to top Go down
Wadsworth
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Wadsworth

Male

PostSubject: Re: This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich   This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:26 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:

LOL. Get rid of the cheese and the bacon, add a tomato and just have one piece of chicken, I'd fuck with it too.

The tomato, yes. But I'm leaving the cheese and the bacon. LOL I know that's just insensible eating, but hey.

On the FORREAL I'm looking forward to tasting this later on and wasn't even thinking about it til I saw this thread. LOL
Back to top Go down
Wadsworth
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Wadsworth

Male

PostSubject: Re: This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich   This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:45 pm

Just had one and it was heavenly.

That's ALOT of meat! Damn.....
Eat one of those and you gotta veggie it up for the next day and a half.
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich   This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:44 pm

Good Lord. Meat on top of meat, with sauce, cheese and bacon (more meat) in between. I bet two of those things could take five to ten years off your life.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich   This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:55 am

Quite frankly there isn't a treadmill oiled enough to compensate for eating that thing.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich   This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 pm

Okay, I just had one of these today (no bacon on it though). It really isn't that bad...just a lot of meat. It's only chicken people, it's not as bad as you think it is. I'm sure most of you talking about it have eaten a lot worse. If you've ever eaten more than one slice of pizza, had more than one chicken leg at dinner, eaten a bowl of spaghetti at one time...it's the same thing. It will only give you problems if you're eating it frequently.
Back to top Go down
Wadsworth
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Wadsworth

Male

PostSubject: Re: This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich   This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:21 pm

Plus they're kinda expensive. Just the one was like $7.50. I'm a lil too cheap to make a regular habit out of that.
Back to top Go down
binky04
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
binky04

Female
Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich   This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:51 am

Yeah. so i went to KFC and tried 1 {no bacon} it was good a lot of meat the sauce was wonderful with it i order a side of green beans and had a whole chicken breast left to bring to lunch today cheers (rah) cheers clapping
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich   This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:26 am

I'm at work right now, and my lunch is in about 90 minutes. I'm gonna go ahead and try this mess. See what the fuss is about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
binky04
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
binky04

Female
Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich   This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:17 pm

Nhaiyel wrote:
I'm at work right now, and my lunch is in about 90 minutes. I'm gonna go ahead and try this mess. See what the fuss is about.
WELL.....what do you think of course this is not something anyone can eat on a reg basis big hugz
Back to top Go down
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich   This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:01 am

That looks like it would make a good logo for ThisIsWhyYoureFat.com
Back to top Go down
Dan70
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Dan70

Male
Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich   This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:24 pm

Make no mistake, it's delicious. I agree with who said that it's no worse than having more than 2 slices of pizza. Everything in moderation. You wouldn't eat a whole pizza everyday. You wouldn't have one of these more than once a week.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich   This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:48 am

This sounds like a good choice for lunch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich   This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich Empty

Back to top Go down

This is why I oppose healthcare reform.-New KFC Sandwich
Page 1 of 1