A Clint/Viki reunion? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Clint/Viki reunion?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrian LePere
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Adrian LePere

Male
Rep : 2

A Clint/Viki reunion? Empty
PostSubject: A Clint/Viki reunion?   A Clint/Viki reunion? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:14 pm

With Charlie cheating on Viki and BK leaving does anyone suspect that a Clint and Viki reunion might happen?
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: A Clint/Viki reunion?   A Clint/Viki reunion? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:34 pm

At one time I thought it possible now I realize that I would not want it to happen at all. Viki seems to be the only one that can put sense into Clint's head these days though.
Back to top Go down
sailorlover
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
sailorlover

Female
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: A Clint/Viki reunion?   A Clint/Viki reunion? EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:53 pm

I do not like the idea of Vicki and Clint. Vicki is too classy for Clint. He is just a little weasle. I think Vicki knows too much about Clint and "his ways" to let allow herself to get wrapped up with Clint again.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: A Clint/Viki reunion?   A Clint/Viki reunion? EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:53 am

I kind of want to see it happen, but not before a long stretch of redemption for Clint. I think we may be seeing a Clint & Viki reunion if you think about it. Viki has been more in Clint's zone lately than Charlie's. That's how Charlie has managed to have enough free time to get into Echo's. Not accusing Viki of driving him to cheat, but Dorian was right when she said that Charlie has basically gone where he's been more needed (with Echo.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Clint/Viki reunion?   A Clint/Viki reunion? Empty

Back to top Go down

A Clint/Viki reunion?
Page 1 of 1