CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
CeCe
Alan Smithee
TPP
RedBedroom
8 posters

Is the chamber messing up for anyone else?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Is the chamber messing up for anyone else? Empty Is the chamber messing up for anyone else?

Post by RedBedroom Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:11 pm

I posted on the get well to Tony thread and then I started a thread about in house parties. Now, that post for Tony is gone, and has replaced what I typed in the thread I started! I took a screen shot in case I am the only one who has it mixed up on their computer. So strange.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Is the chamber messing up for anyone else? Empty Re: Is the chamber messing up for anyone else?

Post by TPP Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:16 pm

It didn't do that to me, but it did lose one of my replies and it also is VERY slow, I thought it was because of one of the ads?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Is the chamber messing up for anyone else? Empty Re: Is the chamber messing up for anyone else?

Post by RedBedroom Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:24 pm

Did you look at the thread I posted about in house parties? If so, was it normal or did it look like this:

Is the chamber messing up for anyone else? Convo_10
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:28 pm

LOL. I was wondering about that! To answer your question Red, no problems that I know of.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:44 pm

That is so crazy because I wasn't cutting or pasting anything, so I know I didn't do anything goofy. I typed on Tony's thread then I started a whole thread. Cece responded, so she must have read it as it was originally posted.

Well I won't delete that thread yet in case Chris would rather I didn't for troubleshooting purposes.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:58 pm

As for at home sales parties, I have no direct experience with them. My wife goes to one for Pampered Chef every now and then. I saw a show on them and supposedly about the only way to make money is to sign up other people to host parties of their own. Generally you have to buy the merchandise that you're going to sell so if you don't sell it...you're stuck. I guess it works for some people though. Unless those women driving those pink Mary Kay Cadillacs are the same person.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:59 pm

Oops. That should probably have been posted to the other thread.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:45 pm

That's ok, Allen, that one will probably get deleted anyway.

I think that the people who do the demonstrations really make the dough when they get people also doing demonstrations under their name.

It is the woman who is hosting her friends in her home that wants her friends to book a party because that is usually the "catch" to her getting more free stuff. It is all such a racket.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:52 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Did you look at the thread I posted about in house parties? If so, was it normal or did it look like this:

Is the chamber messing up for anyone else? Convo_10

That is weird! The only problem I'm having is the site is unusually slow.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:46 pm

I honestly have no idea what happened with those Tony and Sales Parties threads. I happened upon them later on, and tried to send the posts to the more appropriate destination. It appears that everything is fine now. If anyone experiences anything else bizarre happening, send me a PM about it and I'll try to correct it.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:49 am

well, when i look at chamber time clock, it says its 12:48 am, but when i post somethin, its an hour behind... watch when i hit send, the time it says i posted this will be 11:48
    2xy
    2xy
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 22

Post by 2xy Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:37 am

Pages loading very slowly, but no other weirdness.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:00 pm

The forum is running slow this morning; there is a server issue. It should be resolved momentarily.

Oh, and Cheaps, the reason why the posts are an hour behind in time is most likely because your preferences are set for 'winter time.' Go into your preferences and select 'summer time,' and that should correct the time!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:29 pm

Is the chamber messing up for anyone else? 273237

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:44 pm