Your Impressions of the "Tea Party" Movement. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Impressions of the "Tea Party" Movement.

Go down 
+4
Forgiveness Man
Shale
Nystyle709
Marc™
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

Your Impressions of the "Tea Party" Movement. Empty
PostSubject: Your Impressions of the "Tea Party" Movement.   Your Impressions of the "Tea Party" Movement. EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:50 am

What is your impression of the "Tea Party" movement in the USA?

Quote :
The Tea Party movement is a United States populist movement that emerged in 2009 through a series of locally- and nationally-coordinated protests. The protests are partially in response to several Federal laws: the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 ("bailout"), the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 ("stimulus package"), and the health care reform bills.

The name "Tea Party" is a reference to the Boston Tea Party of 1773—a protest by American colonists against taxes imposed on them by the British government, and against the colonists' lack of commensurate representation in the British Parliament. Tea Party protests have sought to evoke themes, images and slogans similar to those used during the pre-revolutionary period in American history.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Your Impressions of the "Tea Party" Movement.   Your Impressions of the "Tea Party" Movement. EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:31 pm

A joke.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Your Impressions of the "Tea Party" Movement.   Your Impressions of the "Tea Party" Movement. EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:40 pm

A dangerous bunch of irrational reactionaries that have shown us how uninformed our electorate is.

Never forget that Adolf Hitler was the duly elected leader of Germany. This makes me worry that such a thing can happen again. Our current governor in Florida was put in by these ppl and in just one month he has shown the uncompromising arrogance that having such a power base causes. I think he is technically a Reptilian but even that party is starting to fight with him.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Your Impressions of the "Tea Party" Movement.   Your Impressions of the "Tea Party" Movement. EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:44 pm

The Tea Party is the conservative answer to all of the whacked leftist special interest groups.
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: Your Impressions of the "Tea Party" Movement.   Your Impressions of the "Tea Party" Movement. EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:04 pm

I'm glad to see people being politically active, but I don't agree with most of what they believe.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Your Impressions of the "Tea Party" Movement.   Your Impressions of the "Tea Party" Movement. EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:09 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
A joke.

But a dangerous joke.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Your Impressions of the "Tea Party" Movement.   Your Impressions of the "Tea Party" Movement. EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:49 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
A joke.
Shale wrote:
A dangerous bunch of irrational reactionaries that have shown us how uninformed our electorate is.

Never forget that Adolf Hitler was the duly elected leader of Germany. This makes me worry that such a thing can happen again. Our current governor in Florida was put in by these ppl and in just one month he has shown the uncompromising arrogance that having such a power base causes. I think he is technically a Reptilian but even that party is starting to fight with him.
thepossiblepolice wrote:
I'm glad to see people being politically active, but I don't agree with most of what they believe.
alan smithee wrote:
Nystyle709 wrote:
A joke.

But a dangerous joke.
co-signs co-signs co-signs co-signs
They are a roving band of raving lunatics.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: Your Impressions of the "Tea Party" Movement.   Your Impressions of the "Tea Party" Movement. EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:54 pm

They tend to remind me of something out of Deliverance.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your Impressions of the "Tea Party" Movement.   Your Impressions of the "Tea Party" Movement. EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:23 pm

The tea party is Bo more dangerous or uninformed than any leftist group. I think the real reason liberals don't like them is cause they can't monopolize activist groups anymore. It ticks them off. I love watching people react to tea parties. It's so much fun. big grin
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Your Impressions of the "Tea Party" Movement.   Your Impressions of the "Tea Party" Movement. EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:51 pm

Oh no doubt we love watching them too. We envy their intelligence.
Your Impressions of the "Tea Party" Movement. 4468908929_f8e9d948b2
Your Impressions of the "Tea Party" Movement. Misspelled-tea-party-sign

Your Impressions of the "Tea Party" Movement. Gal_teabonics_7

And they're NOT racist at all.
Your Impressions of the "Tea Party" Movement. Tea-party-racist-sign

Your Impressions of the "Tea Party" Movement. S-RACIST-large

Your Impressions of the "Tea Party" Movement. Tea-party-racist-signs-04-back-to-kenya

Your Impressions of the "Tea Party" Movement. Racist+tea+party+comics
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your Impressions of the "Tea Party" Movement.   Your Impressions of the "Tea Party" Movement. EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:17 am

^^^^That last one looks like a bad joke. FORGIVENESS MAN The problem with your pics is that anybody can take a few pics of a few dummies at any kind of rally. Rallies attract dummies. The tea party is simply no different than any other special interest group who rallies. Well, I guess there is one difference but I'll refrain from saying it in the interest of peace. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Impressions of the "Tea Party" Movement.   Your Impressions of the "Tea Party" Movement. Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Impressions of the "Tea Party" Movement.
Page 1 of 1