Was that ''it'' for Kish ??? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Was that ''it'' for Kish ???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Always
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Always

Male
Rep : 0

Was that ''it'' for Kish ??? Empty
PostSubject: Was that ''it'' for Kish ???   Was that ''it'' for Kish ??? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:01 am

I cant believe those were Kish's final scenes. No formal good byes or anything. Just walk out the courtroom with Sierra and like that its over. OLTL handled this terribly and were very disrespectful to the actors characters and fanbase that brought in LOADS of media attention that they wouldnt have got otherwise. They could have at least let them have some final scenes with Layla, Cris, Roxy, etc. Freakin homophobes! Go ahead and get rid of all the minorities and keep on focusing on overexposed and dreary straight white characters like Rex, Todd, John and Gigi telling and retelling the SAME STORIES OVER AND OVER AGAIN! The show will wind up cancelled playing it that way. I thought Agnes Nixon created OLTL for the sake of showing DIVERSITY!
Back to top Go down
SecHandNews
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
SecHandNews

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Was that ''it'' for Kish ???   Was that ''it'' for Kish ??? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:11 am

I think that they were so abruptly dropped that no one, including the writers probably, knew when yesterday's episode were being written (or taped) that it would be their final scenes. I'm disgusted at the manner in which they are/were written off, and at the lack of fleshed out representation, and overall narrow-minds there are about gay characters on soaps -- but truth be told, Kish was probably better off being halted now. I can pretty much imagine that if they were staying, they would have been harshly shoved to the backburner and given very little to do. Looking on the bright side, I guess it's better that the leave on a prominent, happy note that being reduced to being mere seat filling tokens. It's the shows (and viewers unfortunately) loss. The actors are better off being off OLTL.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Was that ''it'' for Kish ???   Was that ''it'' for Kish ??? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:22 pm

Always wrote:
I cant believe those were Kish's final scenes. No formal good byes or anything. Just walk out the courtroom with Sierra and like that its over. OLTL handled this terribly and were very disrespectful to the actors characters and fanbase that brought in LOADS of media attention that they wouldnt have got otherwise. They could have at least let them have some final scenes with Layla, Cris, Roxy, etc. Freakin homophobes! Go ahead and get rid of all the minorities and keep on focusing on overexposed and dreary straight white characters like Rex, Todd, John and Gigi telling and retelling the SAME STORIES OVER AND OVER AGAIN! The show will wind up cancelled playing it that way. I thought Agnes Nixon created OLTL for the sake of showing DIVERSITY!

I hope that wasn't their final scenes, I would like them to say farewell to their friends and Roxy but according to the sources, its like they are not leaving Llanview they are just not showing them anymore which could mean they could return in the future (I doubt it) but the door is always open. I agree about Rex, Gigi and Johnny, I can't stand Gigi and Johnny and wish they would get them both off.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Was that ''it'' for Kish ???   Was that ''it'' for Kish ??? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:44 pm

A better exit would have been nice, but I really didn't care much for Kish. I thought Kyle was a harpy and Oliver was played by an extremely one-note actor. They were popular so I can see why their fans would be upset, but I'm not gonna miss them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was that ''it'' for Kish ???   Was that ''it'' for Kish ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Was that ''it'' for Kish ???
Page 1 of 1