CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+11
TPP
RedBedroom
Supernova
RobbieFTW
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
Shale
Alan Smithee
Tony Marino
captainbryce
Chris
femme fatale
15 posters

If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?

Post by Tony Marino Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:50 am

Chris wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:

My family would love you Red, they would get to know you as they were feeding you!! Watching BB would be great we would see who would scream the loudest LOL!!

Really? More and more the idea of us being roommates is sounding aces. lol

Yep thats what they do!!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?

Post by Tony Marino Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:52 am

alan smithee wrote:
    thepossiblepolice wrote:Which one was Betty Garret, the brunette or the blonde?

And MS really scares me, I hope they find out what causes it and how to cure it soon.

Neither. Laverne was Penny Marshall and Shirley was Cindy Williams. Betty Garrett played Edna Babish she was their landlady and eventualy married Laverne's father, Frank.

If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? - Page 2 MV5BMTMwOTQxMjgwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzIyNzc0NA@@._V1._SX93_SY140_

TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Post by TPP Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:22 am

Tony Marino wrote:
    alan smithee wrote:

Neither. Laverne was Penny Marshall and Shirley was Cindy Williams. Betty Garrett played Edna Babish she was their landlady and eventualy married Laverne's father, Frank.

If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? - Page 2 MV5BMTMwOTQxMjgwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzIyNzc0NA@@._V1._SX93_SY140_

\

Thanks Tony! I hadn't heard or seen that in years.
    tmontyb
    tmontyb
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 37

Post by tmontyb Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:25 am

RobbieFTW wrote:
    captainbryce wrote:1. Forgiveness Man (cause I'd like to know more about why he is he way he is)

Yeah right I think you just wanna stab that ass!!! LMAO! Wink

OMG!!! LOL!!!!!
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:19 pm

tmontyb wrote:
    RobbieFTW wrote:

Yeah right I think you just wanna stab that ass!!! LMAO! Wink

OMG!!! LOL!!!!!

Stab it? Stab it with a kni...Oooooooooh!
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:37 pm

Marc-----we have the same personality. I know there will be no problems.
    or
    Nhaiyel----she already lives in the metro area and I know she's cool as all get out.
    or
    Cheaps----might be the only one on here who drinks like I do. We could definitely go clubbin' together.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:12 pm

Rockbird thinks we'd fight? Lol we might write done stuff but I assure you we wouldn't be fighting. I don't fight offline. big grin

Not sure Bryce would be content with what he'd learn about me.

As for who I'd be roommates with. Maybe Chris, big bro, or TPP. Maybe Bryce if he's well behaved. Razz

Last edited by Forgiveness Man on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

Post by captainbryce Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:22 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:Rockbird thinks we'd fight? Lol we might write done stuff but I assure you we wouldn't be fighting. I don't fight offline. big grin

As for who I'd be roommates with. Maybe Chris, big bro, or TPP. Maybe Bruce if he's well behaved. Razz
    I can roommate with ANYONE as long as they aren't crazy. Having been in the military for my entire adult life, I've had to share quarters with people from many, MANY different backgrounds (some of which I liked and others I didn't). But I made it work because that's what we are trained to do. That's pretty much taught me that I can handle just about any halfway sane person.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Post by TPP Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:33 pm

captainbryce wrote:
    Forgiveness Man wrote:Rockbird thinks we'd fight? Lol we might write done stuff but I assure you we wouldn't be fighting. I don't fight offline. big grin

As for who I'd be roommates with. Maybe Chris, big bro, or TPP. Maybe Bruce if he's well behaved. Razz
    I can roommate with ANYONE as long as they aren't crazy. Having been in the military for my entire adult life, I've had to share quarters with people from many, MANY different backgrounds (some of which I liked and others I didn't). But I made it work because that's what we are trained to do. That's pretty much taught me that I can handle just about any halfway sane person.

I feel the same way but not from the military. I lived with a bi-polar 40 yo woman when I was 19, who I found in the paper, who was plotting to kill her boyfriend and trying to get me to help her. THEN she started trying to get me to let her tie my up to have a 3some with them. UM,no thanks.

I had two other crazy room mates that same year. I only stayed with one of them for a week before I moved out of his house.

After that crazy year, I feel like I could handle anyone.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:35 pm

@Bryce: I don't recall ever calling that into doubt. Easy there. Wink
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:31 am

Nystyle709 wrote:
    Cheaps----might be the only one on here who drinks like I do. We could definitely go clubbin' together.

If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? - Page 2 Mariah-carey-drunk-o^^umm. yeah @ drinkin big grin

and yes i def be down for clubbin, along wit Nhaiyel
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:55 am

As for who I'd be roommates with. Maybe Chris, big bro, or TPP. Maybe Bryce if he's well behaved. Razz

I fight offline. Wink
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:22 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:Rockbird thinks we'd fight? Lol we might write done stuff but I assure you we wouldn't be fighting. I don't fight offline. If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? - Page 2 273237

As for who I'd be roommates with. Maybe Chris, big bro, or TPP. Maybe Bryce if he's well behaved. If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? - Page 2 253468018

If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? - Page 2 273237 If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? - Page 2 56354

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 9:19 am