CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Cheaps
Shale
RedBedroom
2xy
Marc™
TPP
10 posters

I just watched that bully video...

TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

I just watched that bully video... Empty I just watched that bully video...

Post by TPP Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:31 pm

I just watched that bully video that has been going around for a couple of days, I hadn't watched it before and my heart JUMPED into my throat. I know that little bully was asking for it but oh my gosh, all I can think as a mom is "IS HE OKAY???"

Jeeze Louise, I want to go hug all my kids now.

I think someone else might have posted it in here already but this is what I'm talking about:http://img143.imageshack.us/i/osg.mp4/
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

I just watched that bully video... Empty Re: I just watched that bully video...

Post by Marc™ Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:44 pm

I'm glad the fat kid fought back....the bully won't fuck with him again I bet.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:45 pm

Marc™ wrote:I'm glad the fat kid fought back....the bully won't fuck with him again I bet.

Oh, me too. But holy crap, that kid could be DEAD. Punch him in the face, kick him in the balls, fight dirty-he started it- but don't drop him on his head on the concrete.

2xy
    2xy
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 22

Post by 2xy Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:04 am

I think the little prick deserved it.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:14 am

My first reaction to it is to think that this probably happens all too often. The smaller guy was a stupid child to fool with someone who could drop him.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:38 am

RedBedroom wrote:My first reaction to it is to think that this probably happens all too often. The smaller guy was a stupid child to fool with someone who could drop him.
    My thot entirely - what was that runt thinking picking on a big kid like that?

The big kid seemed to be docile and was probably just a target for the little punk to get in his points. My initial reaction was "FAR OUT" when he got slammed. Especially since he was put out of commission for a while.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:19 am

thats why you pick on someone your own size, then you wont get body slammed.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:31 am

Oh my gosh, I can't imagine what the kid was thinking either. It's crazy, but I heard that the chubbier kid was bullied all the time and was contemplating suicide because of it, so unfortunately it was probably a long time coming.

Knowing that the kid "only" broke his knee or whatever, I see the brute justice.

But watching that video and not knowing what was going on, seeing him stagger around like a zombie? I totally thought he had brain damage and I don't think ANY kid deserves that.

Ugh, I so hope none of my kids are ever bullied or bullies.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:24 am

It looked like a classic case of "fuck with the bull" to me. That saying about picking on somebody your own size works both ways. Hopefully he learned a lesson that will keep him from really getting hurt one day.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:40 am

From what I could see I think the big kid slammed his legs down first on the concrete. Whatever the little guy deserved it for thinking he was a big shot.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:44 am

Casey Heynes (the big boy) Interview:

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:49 am

The smaller kid was just trying to posture and show off in front of the crowd, and was embarrassingly put in his place. I know that violence breeds violence, and that 'walking away' is recommended, but sometimes I do advocate the victim fighting back. If the bigger kid were my son, I'd be proud.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:00 am

Thanks Tony. I like this kid even more now. Good for him for standing up for himself & good for him for not regretting it.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:07 am

I have to wonder why all the bullying story's are coming out now.
    2xy
    2xy
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 22

Post by 2xy Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:08 am

People are finally paying attention to bullying. Until now, it's been a "kids will be kids" mentality. Heightened attention paired with incredible social media means you hear more stories.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:13 am

I think it's the media coverage of all those recent teenage suicides over bullying that has caused this story to, especially, stand out.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:21 pm

Chris wrote:I think it's the media coverage of all those recent teenage suicides over bullying that has caused this story to, especially, stand out.

Pretty much. This boy is being heralded as the victim who took back his honor; good for him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:53 am