CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Zsa Zsa Gabor says I'M NEXT!, rushed to the hospital

CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Zsa Zsa Gabor says I'M NEXT!, rushed to the hospital Empty Zsa Zsa Gabor says I'M NEXT!, rushed to the hospital

Post by CatEyes10736 Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:53 pm

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/03/exclusive-zsa-zsa-gabor-says-im-next-after-learning-elizabeth-taylors-death

Zsa Zsa Gabor says I'M NEXT!, rushed to the hospital 50738529%5B1%5D
    Posted on Mar 23, 2011 @ 01:49PM

Upon learning that her dear friend Elizabeth Taylor has passed away on Wednesday morning, Zsa Zsa Gabor became so upset that she was rushed back to the hospital in Los Angeles, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

Zsa Zsa’s husband Frederic Prinz von Anhalt told RadarOnline.com that his wife was watching television when the story broke of Taylor’s death.

PHOTOS: Zsa Zsa Gabor -- Through The Years

Taylor and Gabor, 94, had been friends for decades and she “went hysterical” after she was told of her passing.

“Zsa Zsa said celebrities go in threes and I’m next,” her husband said she exclaimed.

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Zsa Zsa's Husband Shows Off A Few Of Her Furs

Screen legend Elizabeth Taylor passed away after spending six weeks in the hospital for congestive heart failure. She was 79. Hollywood icon Jane Russell died in February, she was 89.

Frederic said Zsa Zsa’s blood pressure “went through the roof,” so he called an ambulance and she was rushed back to the UCLA Medical Center.

Gabor was just released from the hospital herself in the beginning of the month. She has one leg amputated and is struggling with an infection in the second one.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Zsa Zsa Gabor says I'M NEXT!, rushed to the hospital Empty Re: Zsa Zsa Gabor says I'M NEXT!, rushed to the hospital

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:59 pm

I at least knew that Zsa Zsa hasn't been in good health so I won't be surprised if she passes soon too. These things always seem to come in three's.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Zsa Zsa Gabor says I'M NEXT!, rushed to the hospital Empty Re: Zsa Zsa Gabor says I'M NEXT!, rushed to the hospital

Post by Supernova Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:08 pm

Yeah, with Zsa Zsa we won't be much surprised because she was already on death's door last summer and got the last rites and everything, then she had one leg amputated and refused to have the second one amputated as well...I'm actually surprised that she's outlived Elizabeth Taylor, who I don't think had a near death experience since a hip surgery in the 80s when she said she DID die and saw the white light and heard a voice saying 'it's not your time yet'.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:39 pm