CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

If you fantasize about "weird" things...

TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

If you fantasize about "weird" things... Empty If you fantasize about "weird" things...

Post by TPP Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:43 pm

Does that mean that you secretly want to do those weird things? I have some pretty crazy fantasies but I don't think I would ever act them out. Well I KNOW I wouldn't, lol.

But should I be worried that I fantasize about them, or is that "normal"?

I'm not talking about like murdering someone or molesting a kid or anything awful like that. I don't think that any of it is illegal...Some of it is impossible, all of it is legal, and all of it is unlikely.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

If you fantasize about "weird" things... Empty Re: If you fantasize about "weird" things...

Post by Marc™ Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:03 pm

I used to have this weird fantasy of being in my bed while it violently rain stormed, and my bed was outside in the backyard....getting drenched. I, however, am under a bevy of thick blankets and so the rain never manages to seep through to wet me. Meanwhile my face is covered by some sort of box with air holes, so my face doesn't get wet either, despite my taking in the wetish wind. So I'm basically defying the harsh weather, completely unscathed by its attempt to fuck with me.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

If you fantasize about "weird" things... Empty Re: If you fantasize about "weird" things...

Post by TPP Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:04 pm

Marc™ wrote:I used to have this weird fantasy of being in my bed while it violently rain stormed, and my bed was outside in the backyard....getting drenched. I, however, am under a bevy of thick blankets and so the rain never manages to seep through to wet me. Meanwhile my face is covered by some sort of box with air holes, so my face doesn't get wet either, despite my taking in the wetish wind. So I'm basically defying the harsh weather, completely unscathed by its attempt to fuck with me.

That's an interesting one. So that made you feel like you were strong because the weather couldn't get to you?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:05 pm

As long as they don't involve harming someone, fantasies are completely normal. We all do it to one extent or another. Some of us just get a little more "out there" than a lot of people. But that's ok too.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:14 pm

CeCe wrote:As long as they don't involve harming someone, fantasies are completely normal. We all do it to one extent or another. Some of us just get a little more "out there" than a lot of people. But that's ok too.

That's good to know. I think that I fantasize about things that are impossible BECAUSE they are impossible, maybe. Then I don't have to worry about if I actually want to do it?
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

Post by captainbryce Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:41 pm

Are you talking about "sexual" fantasies?
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:50 pm

captainbryce wrote:Are you talking about "sexual" fantasies?

yeah...like say, I'm dtd with Shia Lebouf and his mom is telling him what to do...Or I'm dtd with a pirate who is not very nice, or with Legolas from TLOTR and he's got a vibrating...Well you get the picture.

Like totally strange scenarios? blushing blushing

thinking about it when I'm not "in the moment" I think they are actually hilarious and my husband is like "lets act it out" but I'm like "NO WAY" because I think I would be laughing the whole time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:36 pm