Whats with Todd in the Coma? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats with Todd in the Coma?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Whats with Todd in the Coma? Empty
PostSubject: Whats with Todd in the Coma?   Whats with Todd in the Coma? EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:16 pm

Is the transition going to happen now TSJ to RH? They don't seem to be spending much time on him recovering. Im gonna be sick thinking about that possibility.
Back to top Go down
trevorrules2
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
trevorrules2

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Don't Worry Tony.   Whats with Todd in the Coma? EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:08 pm

I have a friend who has an insider and the insider told my friend Trevor was taking 2 months off. And today I saw this.

It's from next weeks SOW:

Staying: SOW says that despite rumors that TSJ is out as Todd, their sources tell them that TSJ is back on set taping and that TSJ has lot's of story coming up as Todd Manning.

Thought you'll want to know.
Back to top Go down
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

PostSubject: Re: Whats with Todd in the Coma?   Whats with Todd in the Coma? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:05 pm

I heard TSJ was taking time off for pilot season, but not that he was leaving. I have come to ignore the TSJ is leaving rhetoric, because it's been going on for as long as he's been on the show.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Whats with Todd in the Coma?   Whats with Todd in the Coma? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:33 pm

In Jan./Feb. there was RH reminders being thrown at us left and right, but for the last month it has been eerily quiet on the RH front. I hate how the show plays with me.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Whats with Todd in the Coma?   Whats with Todd in the Coma? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 5:30 pm

trevorrules2 wrote:
I have a friend who has an insider and the insider told my friend Trevor was taking 2 months off. And today I saw this.

It's from next weeks SOW:

Staying: SOW says that despite rumors that TSJ is out as Todd, their sources tell them that TSJ is back on set taping and that TSJ has lot's of story coming up as Todd Manning.

Thought you'll want to know.

Whew, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats with Todd in the Coma?   Whats with Todd in the Coma? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats with Todd in the Coma?
Page 1 of 1