British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter

Go down 
+11
femme fatale
AtownPeep
Nystyle709
CatEyes10736
JM130ELM
CeCe
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
Tony Marino
TPP
Supernova
Marc™
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter Empty
PostSubject: British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter   British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:26 pm

Quote :
I’m injecting my eight-year-old with Botox and getting her body waxes so she’ll be a superstar

By DULCIE PEARCE
Published: 23 Mar 2011

British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter THSfs
Mummy's girl ... Kelly with daugther Britney

LIKE other eight-year-old girls, Britney Campbell loves dancing to Lady GaGa, is fond of fashion and enjoys putting on make-up.

But Britney's beauty regime goes way beyond playing with Mummy's lippy.

Once every three months, Britney climbs on a beautician's table and
watches as mum Kerry prepares needles of Botox and fillers to be
injected into her face.

Beautician Kerry, 34, from Birmingham, buys the substances online and
injects them into her daughter's forehead, lips and around her eyes.

The beauty-pageant obsessed single mum also takes her to have her body
waxed, in a bizarre bid to stop her growing hair when she eventually
hits puberty.

Kerry says these shocking and potentially dangerous treatments will guarantee Britney becomes famous as a teenager.

British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter GiMUy
Poke her face ... Kelly injects Lady GaGa fan Britney with Botox

She says: "What I am doing for Britney now will help her become a star.

"I know one day she will be a model, actress or singer, and having
these treatments now will ensure she stays looking younger and
baby-faced for longer.

"I'm sure people reading this will think I am being irresponsible, but
I ensure that I test the Botox and fillers I buy online on myself
first.

"All I want is for Britney to have the best start in life, so it is easier for her to become a superstar.

"More mothers should do it for their daughters."

Kerry is proud Britney is one of the youngest children in the world to have Botox injections and fillers for beauty purposes.

Despite doctors and plastic surgeons recommending Botox only be used by adults, Kerry claims Britney is in no danger.

Kerry, who also regularly administers Botox and fillers on herself,
says: "I'm proud Britney is getting to have these beauty treatments at
such a young age.

"I wish that I'd had the same advantages when I was younger.

"She is a lucky little girl and is going to be famous because of the benefits I am giving her so early."

Worryingly, Britney - whose research scientist dad died four years
ago aged 83 - regards the injections and waxing as part of normal life.

She demands the top-ups of Botox, complaining she can see wrinkles.

British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter GQMG8
Fame-hungry ... Kelly wants little Britney to be a star

Britney says: "My friends think it's cool I have all the
treatments and they want to be like me. I check every night for
wrinkles, when I see some I want more injections.

"They used to hurt, but now I don't cry that much.

"I also want a boob and nose job soon, so that I can be a star."

Shockingly, Kerry, who now lives in San Francisco is not alone in her quest to make her daughter wrinkle-free for life.

This behaviour is becoming a trend in the competitive world of American child beauty pageants.

Kerry says: "When Britney takes part in pageants, parents talk about
how they have given their daughter an extra jab to plump her lips or
lose a wrinkle.

"Everyone is doing it and talking about it.

"We are not doing anything illegal, and I don't want my daughter being the only one who doesn't have a bit of extra help."

Kerry is currently preparing Britney for the competitions, as well as saving up for a £2,000 dress.

Britney is also learning the piano for the events' performance sections.

Amazingly, in the UK and US there are no criminal laws stopping a child
having these types of procedures as the industry is self-regulated.

Kerry says: "If I want Britney to be successful, I have to be realistic. She has to start as early as possible.

"I give her between 1-2ml of a saline and Botox solution per session.

British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter ErTgW
Keys to success ... Britney prepares for her showbusiness career

"In the past 12 months she has had different parts of her face
and lips injected four times. I make her frown before injecting, which
helps identify a potential wrinkle. This means we can get it before it
even develops.

"I know the correct amount to give her as I am a trained beautician.

"I'd rather she be perfect and have a little frozen face. Some people
say her eyebrows look a little pulled already but they look striking."

Kerry buys Botox and Restalyne over the internet, spending £150 per 3ml
vial. She has a home-assembled kit of needles from the local chemist
and from a diabetic friend.

Kerry says: "I also buy vials of fillers and Botox from our local "beauty dealer" - one of the mums at school.

"It's all safe and I am not worried.Britney's young and healthy."

Kerry first injected Britney with Botox in May last year, as a present to celebrate her eighth birthday.

She says: "One day I had to keep her home from school as she had a
slight headache, but apart from that she has had no reaction at all.

"She also has her virgin wax monthly, which gets rid of her fluffy leg
hair and makes sure she wont develop pubic hair in the future.

"It will save her a fortune in waxing when she's older."

Little Britney says: "I feel like a supermodel and if I do ballet or go
swimming I don't have to worry about hairy legs. Although the pain
makes me cry, I feel like a cool grown-up when it's all over." Kerry
plans to get Britney's eyebrows waxed this year.

She is also hoping to get them lightly tattooed to an arched shape and is also considering a light pink tattooed lip-liner.

She said: "All this pain and effort now will benefit Britney no end.

"When she's a superstar earning millions, she'll always be grateful for what I did when she was so young."

What. The. Fuck. British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter Emot-ughh
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter   British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:31 pm

That crazy bitch needs her daughter taken away from her.
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter   British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:48 pm

Wow...just wow.

I can just picture her when she grows up. A self obsessed, insecure, eating disordered woman with the self esteem of a slug...

Why would someone want that for their daughter? This woman shows a startling lack of insight. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the poor girl committed suicide at 30 because her whole basis of self worth is her appearance...

She and her mom need some counseling before it's too late for her.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter   British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:54 pm

They need to cart that Mom off the the psych ward and soon!
Back to top Go down
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male
Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter   British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:59 pm

The mother is such a "stupid girl," somebody who is just setting woman back 100 years.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter   British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:08 pm

This woman needs to find a hobby & stop trying to live vicariously through her daughter. Someone should intervene because she is endangering that child.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter   British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:22 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:
Wow...just wow.

I can just picture her when she grows up. A self obsessed, insecure, eating disordered woman with the self esteem of a slug...

Why would someone want that for their daughter? This woman shows a startling lack of insight. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the poor girl committed suicide at 30 because her whole basis of self worth is her appearance...

Assuming she even makes it to 30. People have betting pools if Lindsay Lohan will live to 30 and she didn't have the kind of trauma this poor girl's being put through.
Back to top Go down
JM130ELM
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
JM130ELM

Male
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter   British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:23 pm

The mother looks like Supernanny.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter   British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:27 pm

JM130ELM wrote:
The mother looks like Supernanny.

She does! Wow!
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter   British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:38 pm

Supernova wrote:
thepossiblepolice wrote:
Wow...just wow.

Assuming she even makes it to 30. People have betting pools if Lindsay Lohan will live to 30 and she didn't have the kind of trauma this poor girl's being put through.

oh gosh, Lindsay looks younger than I am and I was married already when she was a little girl!
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter   British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:39 pm

All that poking and prodding when, statistically, the girl won't become a superstar. By the time she's 21, their mother/daughter relationship should be quite the trainwreck.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter   British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:45 pm

Craziness. Her skin would lose its elasticity by the time she's an adult. She'll be looking like a 40 yr old when she's 20.
Back to top Go down
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter   British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:46 pm

Between her and the Tiger Mom, I'm stumped on what to call bad parenting.
Back to top Go down
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

PostSubject: Re: British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter   British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:17 pm

That woman is the worst kind of mother. IMO it should be illegal to give a child any kind of cosmetic surgery or injection that isn't medically necessary and that would include botox.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter   British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:07 pm

About damn time.

Quote :
Kerry Campbell, Mom Who Gives 8-Year-Old Botox, Being Investigated By Child Welfare Services (VIDEO)

"Good Morning America" reports that San Francisco Child Welfare Services is now investigating Kerry Campbell, the mother who recently defended her decision to give Botox to her eight-year-old daughter Britney.

Trent Rohrer of the San Francisco Human Services Agency told cameras, "It's pretty unusual for a mom to be injecting an 8-year-old with Botox. Certainly, it's grounds for an investigation." The agency apparently got involved because there were too many unknowns, like Kerry's training, where the Botox she use comes from and whether her daughter's pediatrician was consulted.

"GMA" also noticed tons of backlash after Lara Spencer's segment aired on Thursday morning. On "The View," Sherri Shepherd did some hand slapping while saying, "This is the dumbest momma I have ever seen in my life," and pageant coach Valerie Hayes remarked, "This is not what pageantry is about and I'm sorry to say she's only doing a disservice to her daughter and will never win the title that she so desperately seeks."

Spencer also asked the show's Facebook audience, "Is it okay to inject Botox into an 8-year-old?" and 97 percent said it's wrong. Clearly, the other three percent misunderstood the question.

video at the link

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/13/8-year-old-botox-britney-campbell_n_861515.html
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter   British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:35 pm

Definitely about damn time, that bitch is crazy and deserves to get shacked up at the whacko basket (goodnight sons), and she deserves to have her kid taken away from her permanently, and I'm not above suggesting she be sterilized so she can't repeat any mistakes.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter   British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:07 pm

I don't know that her daughter should be removed from her custody permanently, but I do think that she needs to take parenting classes and be made to stop doing the botox immediately.
Back to top Go down
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

PostSubject: Re: British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter   British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:35 pm

Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter   British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:44 pm

The kid needed some kind of protection. This could do some permanent damage to her face. Obsessing about wrinkles on an 8 year old is f'n ridiculous. This kid would probably have had implants by the time she was 10. Mom needs to get her shit together. Maybe this will wake her up.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter   British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:23 pm

Good. That mother needs to be pushed back to reality, and in the meantime the little girl needs protecting from her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male
Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter   British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:08 pm

She'll just turn into another NO WIRE HANGERS EVEEEERRR.

This woman is sick in the head. Aside from the egregious act of injecting chemicals into her daughter's face, she's also teaching her that other people determine her self-worth.
Back to top Go down
jennab85
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter   British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:19 pm

femme fatale wrote:
That woman is the worst kind of mother. IMO it should be illegal to give a child any kind of cosmetic surgery or injection that isn't medically necessary and that would include botox.

I think the botox part should be illegal if there is no neccessity for it. My friend has a daughter with cerebal palsy and she gets botox injections in her arms twice a year to help control spasms. But with other cosmetic surgeries, some parents and children both agree to them. There have been any cases in which children with big ears and have plastic surgery to change their ears and I don't think that is too bad.

The attitude of this mother was pretty scary and I'm glad CPS looked into this.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter   British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:55 pm

I'm sure that little girls pores are relieved.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter   British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:42 am

Absolutely disgusting! I saw this on "The Doctors" the other day.. What this mom is doing should be considered child abuse - setting her daughter up to be a shallow, self-absorbed brat who thinks the only way she can be something is to display fake beauty? Give me a child covered in dirt and grass stains ANY DAY over one of these trussed up POODLES. There's something seriously wrong with that Mom if she thinks her daughter needs botox to be beautiful. It's one thing if it's for medical reasons but for anything cosmetic? And then hearing the girl go on about a boob job and nose job?
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter   British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:01 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
Absolutely disgusting! I saw this on "The Doctors" the other day.. What this mom is doing should be considered child abuse - setting her daughter up to be a shallow, self-absorbed brat who thinks the only way she can be something is to display fake beauty? Give me a child covered in dirt and grass stains ANY DAY over one of these trussed up POODLES. There's something seriously wrong with that Mom if she thinks her daughter needs botox to be beautiful. It's one thing if it's for medical reasons but for anything cosmetic? And then hearing the girl go on about a boob job and nose job?

Indeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed, it's like when they were making Fatal Attraction and holding auditions for the part of Ellen, and there were all these JonBenet Ramsey type beauty queen girls in pretty pink dresses and they give the part to the one covered in grass stains, you'd think that would tell people something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter   British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter Empty

Back to top Go down

British mom injects botox, body waxes her 8-year-old daughter
Page 1 of 1