Third Watch Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Third Watch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MEWarner
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
MEWarner

Female
Rep : 2

Third Watch Empty
PostSubject: Third Watch   Third Watch EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:53 am

I loved this show although I didn't watch it when it originally aired. I watched it in reruns, but really didn't get into it until it went off the air don't know why either.

I know maybe in the minority, but I loved Cruz and I'm a huge shipper of Crus/Bosco.

Anyone else a fan??
Back to top Go down
http://docwarnerfan.livejournal.com/
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Third Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third Watch   Third Watch EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:20 am

I loved that show - watched it every week. I was more a fan of Bosco and Faith. I never liked her with Fred, especially after his conversion. I found he got beyond annoying after his near-death experience. I wasn't a big fan o f Cruz for most of her run. Something about the character annoyed me.

Bosco, Faith and Jimmy were my favs, though I loved Ty and Sully, too. I was so surprised when they actually killed Bobby off. I kept expecting them to say it was all a mistake.
Back to top Go down
MEWarner
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
MEWarner

Female
Rep : 2

Third Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third Watch   Third Watch EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:54 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
I loved that show - watched it every week. I was more a fan of Bosco and Faith. I never liked her with Fred, especially after his conversion. I found he got beyond annoying after his near-death experience. I wasn't a big fan o f Cruz for most of her run. Something about the character annoyed me.

Bosco, Faith and Jimmy were my favs, though I loved Ty and Sully, too. I was so surprised when they actually killed Bobby off. I kept expecting them to say it was all a mistake.

I'm not surprised anymore about people not liking Cruz because frankly she wasn't liked much at all by anyone which is pretty sad. It's like I've heard it enough that she wasn't liked much so it doesn't bother me anymore. I was very surprised that she wasn't liked at first and then was even more surprised when I saw that she did have a few people that loved her me included, to me she was misunderstood and had it rough which no one whose a Faith/Boco fan understands, but us Cruz fans do so that's all I'm going to say on that.

I admit I loved Faith at first and I loved Faith/Fred together but then I got off that quick and I hated when she made detective in season 5 because that should've never happened in the first place. As for Bosco he was weird to me a lot of the times for the way he treated Cruz, but other then that I loved him.

Last edited by MEWarner on Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://docwarnerfan.livejournal.com/
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

Third Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third Watch   Third Watch EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:13 am

"Third Watch" was one of my favorite shows ever, and I was heartbroken when it went off the air.

I didn't like what they did with Sully's character at the end. He became a bitter man and he lost his spark on the show.

Cruz was the character I loved to hate.

But I liked how this show was equitable in sharing between all the branches of emergency response ~ it prevented the show from getting stale or boring. I wouldn't mind owning the series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Third Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third Watch   Third Watch Empty

Back to top Go down

Third Watch
Page 1 of 1