CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Natalie is a such a bitch

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Natalie is a such a bitch Empty Natalie is a such a bitch

Post by Kral Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:09 am

She's such a nasty piece of work. Marty should have slapped her hard for what she said. She acted just like this with John and Evangeline. It's like she's neurotically obsessed with him.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Natalie is a such a bitch Empty Re: Natalie is a such a bitch

Post by Jason B. Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:06 am

I don't like any of the characters involved in this story, I did at one time, but I'm sick to death of them. That being said, I still think that Nat's being as childish as Jessica. She really needs to get over her infatuation with John. They've been together too many times to count and it never works out, get over it girlie! Marty should slap the cow in the face.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:44 pm

Kral wrote:She's such a nasty piece of work. Marty should have slapped her hard for what she said. She acted just like this with John and Evangeline. It's like she's neurotically obsessed with him.

Obsessed and consumed with Johnny. I always remember Natalie, in her stilettos, digging up the grave when she thought that Johnny was in it, that to me said just plain pathetic, stupid, ludicrous and obsessed to the point of her mind bordering on reality. I sat there and LMAO for a very long time. You know the old Marty would have put Natalie through the glass window for the remarks she made.
    tandmfan
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by tandmfan Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:58 pm

Natalie was completely out of line for what she said to Marty. She doesn't know how John feels about Marty and the baby and she was just acting out of jealousy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:36 am